Jonnae's Split Decision

A social justice warrior and a heartless troll take a very eventful trip around the world. Getting packed was a challenge at hand because of all the differences of these two strictly one sided teens. The troll had a very hard time getting the social justice warrior to get off of tumblr, but in the end, she succeeded. How you might ask? She mentioned a protest taking place there, the internet troll had never seen such quick packaging of the millions of flash drives, screenshot loaded phones and laptops that the social justice warrior possessed.

"Okay, let's go the-" The troll attempted to announce their departure before she was shoved aside by a living cardboard human, she didn't even have the a name on the sign, just "I hate _" the troll rolled her eyes as she got in the car, she started it and began down the road, it didn't take long for the warrior to complain, she had kept quiet, but this was the 10th old man she'd ran over and the 6th mailbox.

"Okay, what is going on here?!" She demanded an answer, fast! The troll just shrugged, stopping the car at border where Pablo and Bella awaited their arrival.

"I can't drive, neither of us can drive." The troll said simply. They looked over at the now nice and caring vessel that was Jonnae. "Lets merge back with the others, she's too nice right now. "

The two walked over and with a bit of dank memes and insults, they were back in their body. Jonnae then slapped the woman at the border who was refusing to grant them access. The woman's eyes widened as her neck was broken from the rage infused slap. Jonnae looked down at the emo girl. "Shoot, I thought I was seeing dead people, but Eugenia Cooney was really there? Working as border patrol?" Pablo walked up with a shrug.

"Maybe she wasn't getting enough views." Pablo said in a very heavy puerto rican accent. Jonnae grabbed her dog's leash before the rugged beast of a family dog could decapitate the youtuber as she was blown away in the gentle wind.

"Welp, let's go then." Jonnae said as she made her way over to the border, walking the mile before they reached a large, tall wall. Pablo scoffed. "How even..." Jonnae shrugged.

"Trump needs to take geography lessons.." Jonnae said as she unclipped the leash from her dog, walking back as she threw a live chicken across the wall. She and Pablo bolted as far as they could as the German shepherds gaze followed the feathery poultry, her amber and brown eyes locked onto the head of the bird as she scaled the wall, dislodging the bricks as she ascended atop the wall, but before she could reach the top, a red and white flag fell atop her, making her trip on the silky flag and fall down, a large crater formed as the dog made a cloud of dust form and rise to the sky at her very impactful descent.

"She don't even weigh that much..." Jonnae said as she ran over to the scene of the crash, unveiling the dog who was eating a squashed chicken, Jonnae then understood how she fell a measly flag wouldn't have stopped her. She pushed the anvil over and exposed the squashed poultry.

Jonnae looked up and gasped at the sight before her. "Hitler?!" her and Pablo shouted in unison, watching the old dictator as he gave Trump a goodbye kiss and made his way down the wall.

"You know you don't belong here..." he put his frail, saggy hands on his bony hips as he lifted his head, letting his gray mustache flow in the wind.

Hitler then pulled out a gun, shooting Jonnae. She exploded into multiple clones of herself, all boasting one personality. Hitler gasped, his old self couldn't take this much surprises, he fell to the ground, being caught by his loving boyfriend, Donald Trump. A toddler ran over in horror, her hair styled like an old woman. "What happened to daddy?!" the toddler screamed out in horror.

Trump shielded her eyes."Hillary, go to bed!" he ordered. The little girl ran, ran as fast as her little legs could carry her, she ran right into the wall, the wall was feeble after Bella's run, and it collapsed right onto the young Hillary, fatally wounding her.

Caring screamed out in horror as she ran to the little girl to try and calm her, Smartass looked over at her and let out a half assed chuckle before saying "Yup, she's gonna die."

Social fall to the ground, furiously writing on a cardboard sign. "PRAY FOR HILLARY #TODDLERLIVESMATTER" Troll posted online about how she supports it while heartless laughed at the toddler's dying, yet hilariously distorted face. Emotional started crying. Sarcasm looked over and walked to Caring.

"It's okay, there's a 100 percent chance that this toddler, whose vital organs are squashed will survive this fatal accident."

Pablo walked over and went across the wall, stepping over the sobbing trump. "The berlin wall has fallen...." he said as he stepped into the german lands.

"Wait, no, what?" Jonnae's personalities said together as they abandoned what they were doing to run over, there was a sign that was scribbled out and below the scribbled words it said. "Welcome to Germerica."

Pablo shook his head. "Jonnae," he said, his accent making her name sound french "I think we missed a lot while on vacation..." Pablo said, looking at the sign that had once said Ohio.

The group of personalities walked up to the sign, Common Sense shook her head. "You know what?" she asked. "I think we need to put a stop to this." She stated, turning around and looking at the other 8 personalities. 

*This story was written by and belongs to  @Magpiebranch*

Go follow Flake for more awesome content.