Taryon

Ok so this is my first book and it's still in the process of being edited.....so tell me what you think of the first chapter.

CHAPTER:1

POV: Taryon

I looked at my alarm clock and groaned. I was late on the first day of school and of course my parents didn't wake me up. It seemed like they treated me more as a maid rather than a son now a days. I guess thats what I get for thinking I can trust them, I once heard the saying that family is supposed to love you no matter what....I guess that was a lie. Anyways I should probably stop procrastinating and get ready for school.

It's the first day of senior year and I should be excited but I just can't find it in myself to be happy, but thats expected from someone being forced to move out in a month.

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel

like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like

happiness is the truth

The loud ringing from my phone startled me out of my thoughts. It was my bestfriend Keyonna calling me probably to tell me she is outside.

The first thing she said to me when I answered was "Taryon I'm downstairs come out".

"Shit my bad I didn't hear my alarm go off so give me 10 minutes and I'll be down", I quickly responded as I rushed out of bed. I ran to the bathroom to quickly wash up, when I came out I just put on any thing that was on the floor of my room. I ran down the stairs in my faded jean, an old blue t-shirt, and some black Jordans.

As soon as I got in the car Keyonna glared at me "What took you so long to get down here, now we are going to be late!" She speed all the to school and almost ran 3 stop signs. When we arrived to school my three bestfriends also members of my pack ran up to us.

"Why are y'all late?", Taryonia ,one of my bestfriends and also my twin, asked.

I glared at her and said "Well, I wouldn't have been late if you would've woke me up!".

She sighed and looked at me with a quilty face "I'm sorry I didn't wake you up but you know how mom and dad are......they wouldn't let me".

I sighed as well, "Yeah I know exactly how they are." My parents haven't treated me the same ever since I came out to them.

I put my arm over her shoulder and let her and the rest of our friends into the school. As we walked into the school I was getting looks of disgust and hate, I guess I should have expected that because most of the students at this school is part of my pack. The day after I told my parents I was gay they told the whole pack so the looks I am getting now are the same looks I got all summer from my pack members.

"I dont understand how they can be so fucking closed minded. I mean is it so hard to accept the fact that you like dick!", my other bestfriend Tramaine said in frustration.

Keyonna nodded her head in agreement, "I know right! Jesus they're just like humans so easily influenced by others beliefs!".

I just shook my head, "Guys it's not that big of a deal really."

Taryonia turned her head and glared at me, "It is a big deal when they beat on you and bully you around! Your my brother and I dont want to see you go through all this pain and suffering because of this stupid pack. They're supposed to support you not beat you!"

I just shrugged and kept walking to my first period class. I was used to getting lectures like this from her now. I entered my first period class which was Art and sat next to one of my human friends Mariah.

She got up and gave me a hug, "Hey Taryon! I'm so glad I got this class with you".

I hug her back and smiled, "Me too. I've missed you over the summer!" For most of the class we talked about our summer and I told her about coming out and how everyone took it. After first period the rest of my classes were boring, I only had three periods with my bestfriends and we all had lunch together.

After school we went to the mall because we had to go shopping for an outfit for the Alpha's son Joshua's birthday party. It was mandatory for all pack members to attend because it was his twentieth birthday meaning it would be the night he would be able to find his mate. At the mall I got myself a pair TrueReligion Jeans and a white button down shirt.

The rest of my week went was uneventful, it on just like the first day. My sister kept saying how she hoped she was Joshua's mate all week long. A little part of me was also hoping I was his mate as well.

It was Friday night and I was getting all my cloths set out for the party tomorrow night. I was so excited for this party because it would be the only time I was allowed out my house since I came out.

After all my things were set out I did my night routine and got ready for bed. I went to bed that night with a smile on my face for the first time in 3 months.