8.5

Yuu's life was a lie. What he said, how he acted, and what he did was all a lie. And nobody knew. Nobody would ever know after all, if there was one thing he was good at, it was lying and manipulating others. The truth was, he had met (y/n) long ago, before they were even friends. Whether it was unintentionally of intentionally, (y/n) had saved him from a group of bullies. After that, Yuu had remembered (y/n) forever. Because although everyone else looked away from him, although everyone else ignored him, (y/n) was the only person who actually helped him. Yuu felt he could get stronger thanks to (y/n). And he did. But, not in the way people would expect. He began lying. He slowly began to realize how much better lying was than telling the truth. Just by lying, you could gain some friends. Just by lying, you can avoid people hating you. Just by lying, you can avoid a crisis. By lying, you wouldn't show your weaknesses and that way, nobody could hurt you. You can easily manipulate others, and all of that was wonderful to Yuu. So, when he first saw (y/n) after a long time, he was delighted. Even though (y/n) didn't remember him, it was fine. Because now, he could make (y/n) like him. It was quite simple. Especially after (y/n) wasn't friends with Kou anymore.
That day, when someone rang the doorbell, Yuu peeked through the door hole to see Kou. He immediately knew something was up. From what he could tell, Kou hated him because he loved (y/n). To suddenly come to his house...would mean someone gets hurt. Yuu wondered whether he should open the door or not, but then he saw (y/n)'s notebook. It seemed (y/n) left it by accident, but that assignment was due tomorrow. (Y/n) would need to get it today. What better timing would it be than to get it after school? (Y/n) often came to his house after school. It doesn't take (y/n) that much time to get here either...This could work. Yuu waited a couple seconds, and then opened the door for Kou. Yuu started talking to Kou, acting surprised that he came to his house. He did that to waste time, to wait for (y/n) to come. When Yuu looked out the window and finally saw (y/n) from the corner of his eye, and he knew Kou didn't see (y/n). It was time to act.
"But you know, Kou....(y/n) hates you. That's why he's friends with me and not with you anymore. Because I'm better than you are, and I'll always be"
That made Kou snap. Kou lunged at Yuu, and began choking him. Luckily, (y/n) opened the door quickly, and saw. (Y/n) got mad at Kou, and punched him.
When Yuu sat on the floor, catching his breath, he smirked. Although he was hurt, he was still ok. It was all according to plan. (Y/n) would hate Kou now, and never want to see him again. (Y/n) would think Yuu was really kind, and like Yuu better now. Yuu was now a step closer to making (Y/n) his.
The whole thing about Yuu being shocked that someone he barely talked to tried to kill him, was a lie. That was just what he told (y/n). The thoughts he had were a lie as well. That was just to mold his perfect disguise.
So, when (y/n) went missing, Yuu knew exactly who he was kidnapped by. It was too obvious. Kou must have thought Yuu was too scared to go after him. But, that wasn't the case at all. Kou had stolen someone precious to Yuu, and there was no way that Yuu would just sit down and do nothing. Yuu had a perfect plan, so even if (y/n) saw him killing Kou, he could just make (y/n) forget with a drug, or even better, persuade (y/n).
"I'm coming after you, Kou. Just wait for me, (y/n)!"