Part 8

"I meant, Dean, that YOU SHOULD be a team with Sam and I be a team of my own!" you said and Dean went to protest but Sam cut him off.

"You're right. You'll be on your own and Dean and I will be a team." he said shocking Dean. But he clearly knew that Dean was not gonna let you be on your own and claim you. And Sammy wouldn't stand a chance.

"Really?" was all Dean said to both you and his brother.

Sam just shrugged but you spoke "Yeah Dean really. And just so you not be disatisfied we can play it in different way. Whoever gets hit by a snowball looses." you said hoping that this would be enough for Dean.

But of course it wasn't.

"And there will be a price" he smirked "If we loose we ..." he paused waiting for you to complete his sentence by saying what you wanted them to do, if you won.

"Will stop the snowball fights and get inside. Oh and help me with the cooking of the Christmas table" you said as he nodded and Sam looked at his brother skeptically.

"But if you loose you have..." he paused "To kiss the winner..." he finished making Sam glare at him "Winners yeah whatever." he said,mainly mumbled.

You watched with almost wide eyes your cheeks burning from the heat you were feeling.

"O-ok" you shutered feeling the heat rise even more. But you didn't want to back away.

"Ok with the count to three." Dean said looking at you and Sam.

"One" you said.

"Two" Sam said.

"Three!" Dean shouted.

And you run to a different direction from Dean and Sam as Dean threw snowballs at you, which you skillfully avoided and went to hide behind a tree.

You stayed there for a few minutes as they stopped throwing snoeballs at you. You peered around the thick tree's trunk when snowballs started being thrown again. And now Sammy was throwing too.

'Agh really Sammy?!' you thought.

You bent down, avoiding again some snowballs that they threw at you, and picked up some snow making a perfect snowball. And you threw it but it only hit the Impala that Dean and Sam where hiden behind.

"You're gonna loose princess!" you heard Dean shout and Sam laugh as they continued throwing snowballs.

"Only in your dreams big boy!" you shouted back laughing.

This proved to be more fun than you had originally thought.

After having thrown some more snowballs at them you decided to run to a car Bobby had parked. It was big enough and could be a really good protection.

It was quite away but you had to.  The tree's trunk could not cover you and allow you to throw snowballs at them at the same time.

The snowballs ceased for a moment. So you took a deep breath and the big decision. 

'Now or never' you thought and towards the big car as fast as you could.

And you couldn't be more lucky. You run and they didn't see you. Now they didn't know were you had gone or probably thought that you were still behind the tree.

You prepared two big snowballs. If only you could go behind them and throw them. If only.

"What are you doing?" a deep gruff voice was heard making you jump slightly as he appeared seating beside you.

"Cas, man you really scared me!" you said smiling at him.

"My apologies. But what are you doing?" he asked again.