Chapter 4.

(Paige P.O.V)

I quickly made my way up to my room and slowly entered without making any sounds. I made my way into our bedroom where Alberto was loudly snoring. I took off my clothes and replaced them with one of his oversized shirts. With that, I slowly got into the bed and slipped under the covers right next to Alberto, trying not to wake him up. I closed my eyes and thought about Dean Ambrose all night long. I couldn't help but keep a smile as I reminisced about our second encounter over and over again. The way his lips felt, the warmth of his body and his words... 'Are you going to spend the night?' echoed in my ears. I would have stayed if Alberto wasn't here snoring in my bed. I wonder what would have happened if I really did stay there with him. I kept thinking and thinking about it, until I finally drifted off to sleep.

*Next Day*

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, again. The clock on the nightstand read 10 am and today was both me and Alberto's day off. I rubbed my eyes and got up out of bed. I took off his shirt and settled for a tank top and shorts. I could hear the tv blasting in the other room, so I slowly made my way out of our bedroom and onto the couch where Alberto was watching the tv. "You ate without me?" I asked him when I saw empty plates on the coffee table. "I was hungry, so what." He said as he went through the channels with the remote. He didn't even look at me. "Well geez, I was only asking a question." I said folding my arms. "And I gave you an answer, Paige." "Don't have to be a pain about it." I grumpily said. I could hear him let out a loud sigh in frustration as he continued to surf through the channels. Clearly, he wasn't in the mood for chit-chat this morning and neither was I if he was going to snap at me everytime I was going to speak.

I got up and searched for my cell phone. I needed to charge it since we were going to catch a flight in the morning and I forgot to do it last night. I was sure that I left it on the dresser last night before I went to meet Dean but it wasn't there anymore. I went through my purse, my bags, and the drawers, but still no luck. "Looking for something?" I heard Alberto say. "Yeah my phone, where is it? I can't find it." I said panicking. I usually never went anywhere without it, but strangely yesterday I did. "I've got it." He said as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out my phone. "What were you doing with my phone?!" I said as I quickly snatched it from his hands. "More like what were doing last night, Paige." "I-uh..." well that caught me off guard. Shit. Shit. Shit. He raised his eyebrow and brought his hand up to his ear. "What? I can't hear you." He said smiling sadistically.

I cleared my throat. "I told you Alberto, I had a girl talk with Sasha." I said trying to keep my composure. "Hmm" he said raising his index finger to his lips and tapping it lightly. "By any chance, do you know another Sasha because you sure as hell were not with the Sasha I know last night!" He shouted and I knew he was angry,  I could see the veins popping out near his forehead. "What?" I said trying to laugh it off. "You're joking, right?" "Oh, am I? Well let's see if I'm joking." He said without me even realizing that he grabbed my phone out of my hands in a split second. He ran to the other side of the room and I chased after him. "Well here we are!" He said as he held my phone in mid air so I couldn't reach. "A-Alberto please..." I said as tears began to form in my eyes. "Message 1 from Sasha: 'Hey Paige, how did it go? Tell me everything!' "Interesting! But wait, it gets better! Message 2 from Sasha: 'Why are you taking so long to reply?! Don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing!' "Well then, Paige Bevis, tell me...what exactly were you doing last night? Because you certainly weren't at any girl talk, you little bitch." He said with that smile again and threw the phone right at me.

I threw my hands up to shield my face but luckily it landed just by my feet. I swallowed in defeat as the tears were slowly going down my cheeks. I knew this moment was coming sooner or later but him calling me a bitch hurt me even more. I felt belittled and worthless. "Tell me!" He shouted again. "Quit with the crying! You're not fooling anyone, Paige. Now I'm going to ask you one last time, what were you doing last night?!" "It's...none of your business, Alberto..." I said under my breath as I wiped away my tears. "I am your boyfriend, Paige. Your business is my business, so tell me where you were now!" He said sternly. I just stood there staring at him, my hands were now shaking. I didn't know what to do or say. Do I tell him the dirty little secret or don't I? I waited for myself to form some words, but I just couldn't.