Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Hello people! I own nothing! Enjoy! :)

"I want this place spotless! I just built this tavern! It took me months to find the perfect cave, and if you don't pick up before you clock out, I'll fire ya! Do you understand me!?" a zombie pig man yelled. His name is Phil. He is a major jerk.

To the right is a young creeper who is nineteen years old. His name is Cooper. Unlike other creepers who have black pits for eyes, he has neon blue pits for eyes. Cooper has a pair of orange headphones on the top of his head connected to a MP3 player in his blue sweatshirt pocket. Cooper is also the DJ of Dark Moon Tavern. At his feet is a black wolf named Spike. He is currently growling at Phil. Next to him is a enderman named Andy. He is twenty one. He wears a pink and purple bow tie. And is the bartender. Next to Andy is a skeleton named Jason, who is also twenty one. He is a waiter. On his back is a blue bow with a quiver full of arrows. And all the way to the left is a zombie named Martin. He is the oldest at twenty three, but is kind of a moron like other zombies. He is a waiter just like Jason. He will follow Jason anywhere.

"Of course Phil. We will make sure the tavern is in tip top shape when we leave," Jason said.

Phil ignored him and turned to Cooper, who flinched under his glare. "If you mess up the place, I'll convince your mother to dump you in a river! Why I married that stupid alcoholic is beyond me," he muttered as he walked out of the tavern.

Cooper stuck his tongue out at him when his back was turned. Everyone stayed put until they knew Phil left. "I'm glad he left. He was beginning to give me a headache," Andy said, rubbing his head. Cooper nodded. "Phil c-can be q-quit l-l-loud sssometimesss." Everyone stared at Cooper. He cocked his head to the side. "W-what are y-you all ssstaring at?" They all shook their heads. They have known each other since they were little, and they know Cooper can't get rid of the hissing whenever he says anything with s. All creepers do that. But he has never gotten over the stuttering.

Andy teleported over to the counter and started wiping it down. Cooper is messing with the DJ equipment. Jason and Martin ended up playing pool until they got customers. So with nothing to do, Spike decided to explore. He was sniffing a gold ore block when there was a loud screech. His first instinct was to run to Cooper making sure his owner was alright, but he was the cause of the loud screech.

Cooper was banging his head on the stop button but he kept missing. Andy quickly teleported over and pressed stop. "Ssssorry." But his tone held no apologies.

Jason mocked glared at him. "No you're not. You do that to us all the time."

Cooper snickered. He was going to say something, but a spider came in through the door. Well there is no door, only a opening four spaces high. "Hey assholes!" the twenty two year old yelled. Martin quickly hugged the spider. "Hi Calvin," he said. "Hello Martin," Calvin choked out.

"Do you work here now too?" Martin asked.

Calvin sighed. "No Martin. I told you that this morning you idiot."

But Martin didn't hear him because he was petting a cow that made her way into the tavern. "I'm going to name you Mark."

"The cow is girl Martin," Jason deadpanned. But Martin ignored him, and continued petting Mark.

There was a burst of heavy metal music. Everyone looked toward Cooper who was banging his head to the music. His empty sleeves moving as he moved. Andy shouted at him. "Cooper, can you turn it down!?"

But the music loving creeper couldn't hear him. Calvin went over there and turned down the music. Cooper looked at him and smiled. "Hi C-calvin! W-what are y-you doing here!?"

Calvin smiled. "What, I can't come see my best buddies at their work?" Cooper giggled.

Over by the counter Andy was wiping the already cleaned counter. He heard pitter pattering of feet by the door and looked that way. A pair of skeletons walked in laughing about the villagers. They sat at the counter. Andy looked at them. "Welcome to the Dark Moons Tavern. What can I get you today?"

"A white wine for me and a red for her," the boy said while jerking his head to the female.

Andy nodded and got their wine. More monsters came into the tavern. There were two creepers, three skeletons, six zombies, and a enderman. Seeing all the monsters coming in, Jason and Martin started taking orders. Well, Jason took orders and Martin forgot to write them down, and Jason had to take his customer's orders. He didn't mind though. And one the creepers made requests for some songs to Cooper.

By closing time the tavern was a mess. While they picked up, Calvin helping them, Cooper complained. "Why c-can't t-there be a j-janitor that cleansss? C-cleaning ssucksss."

Jason snickered. "We can tell by your room." Cooper pouted.

"Why are you complaining? You are only sweeping garbage towards us with your feet," Andy said.

"That'sss becaussse I h-have no a-armsss."

When they were done they walked out of the tavern. Mark following Martin. Cooper raced out with Spike laughing.

"Do you guys want to go scare the villagers?" Calvin asked.

They all nodded. Then they headed to the village closest to them.

Disclaimer: I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! Keep an eye out for chapter 2!