Chapter 3

Lunar: Hi peoples. I own nothing. Thanks for reading and enjoy. :)

"You useless boy!"
There was a loud smacking sound as Cooper hit the floor. "Why can't you get anything right!? I already have to deal with your sorry excuse of a mother! I don't want to come home to your worthless ass!"
Cooper whimpered. "I-i didn't d-d-do a-anything ssssssir."
Phil kicked him in the side. "Shut up you worthless excuse of a creeper!!

Cooper whimpered and tried to beg his stepfather to stop. But it made Phil even angrier. The zombie pig man took out a rope. "You'll be sorry for ever liking boys you pathetic excuse for a creeper!"

WARNING: SOME WHAT OF A RAPE SCENE! SKIP IF YOU NEED TO!!

Phil dragged Cooper into a room and tied him up then climbed on top of him smirking. "When i'm done with you, you won't ever think of a boy ever again."

Cooper screamed as he felt horrendous pain at the bottom of his spine.

"P-p-pleasssse sssstop!! Pleassse!!" Cooper screamed in agony as his step father moved faster.

"WAKE UP COOPER!!!"

SOME WHAT RAPE SCENE DONE!!

Cooper screamed and sat up in bed. He was panting heavily and tears were flowing down his face. He looked in front of him and saw a Enderman staring at him and he screamed in fear and curled up into a ball. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!! PLEASE!! I'M SSSSORRY!!"

Cooper felt arms envelope him in a hug. He flinched and tried to get away. "P-p-please don't h-hurt m-me."

"I'm not gonna hurt you Coop. It's Andy. You're not in any danger. I'll never hurt you and I will never let anyone hurt you," Andy cooed softly as he rocked Cooper back and forth. Cooper sobbed and wrapped his neck around the enderman. Andy kept cuddling, holding, and whispering comforting words to the small creeper.

Cooper stopped crying about half hour later, but he was still sniffling. He looked up at Andy with teary eyes. "Andy? C-c-can I tell y-you sssssomething?"

Andy nuzzled him. "You can tell me anything."

Cooper sniffled and hid his face in Andy's chest. "You k-k-n-now h-how P-p-phil hitsssss m-me right?"

Andy nodded. Cooper starting sobbing again. "H-he doesss m-m-more than h-hit. H-he makesss m-me do d-d-dirty ssstuff b-becaussse I'm g-gay and h-he sssaid I w-won't be g-gay anymore."

Andy went rigid. "He rapes you?"

Cooper flinched and sobbed more. "I-I'm sssorry!"

Andy wrapped his arms around the young creeper even tighter. "Ssshhh. It is not your fault. That bastard should never do that to you. You are fine the way you are. There is nothing wrong with being gay. And it is NOT your fault. The only one at fault here is that bastard Phil. Does your mom know?"

"I d-don't know. Sssshe sssays to 'k-keep the f-fucking d-down a lot' t-to P-phil."

Andy glared making Cooper flinch. He sighed and laid down holding Cooper close to his chest. "Go to sleep Coop. I'll be here if you wake up."

Cooper snuggled into his best friend's chest. "T-thank you A-andy."

Andy went to say no problem but the creeper was already sleeping. He sighed and nuzzled the top of Cooper's head. He thought about marching to Cooper's house and ripping Phil to pieces then burning his mom alive. But Cooper wouldn't be happy about that. He is innocent. He doesn't like seeing anyone hurt. And Cooper needs him right now. Andy looked at said creeper. His cheeks were tear stained. And his face twitched every few minutes. 'He's so adorable and cute. I wish I would just tell him how I feel. But he might not like me back.' Andy sighed and thought of the possibilities of him and Cooper being together.

He thought of the times they have spent together. The times in the cavern were probably the funniest. Not only does Cooper make a great DJ, but he also is a great comedian. Me and him would do skits together. Laugh at the drunk costumers. But he knows Calvin likes his little sunshine too. He is too prideful to admit it though. Andy's eyes narrowed in anger at the thought of Calvin getting together with Cooper. Cooper needs a lot of love and attention. Calvin can't give him that. He goes out partying every day. And every girlfriend and boyfriend he has gotten were gone the next day. He only wanted to use them for 'fun'. Andy does not trust Calvin with Cooper. Cooper will be hurt dating the spider. He sighed and closed his eyes falling asleep, while pulling his small creeper close.

Lunar: Yooo! I hoped you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading!! Have a awesome day or night!!