Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Enjoy!!!

The monsters walked to the nearest village with the intention to scare villagers.

"Do y-you think Sssteve w-will be t-there?"

Andy shrugged. "He could be. Why? Excited to see him?"

Cooper nodded his head. "He o-owesss me sssome c-cookiesss."

"Why does he owe you cookies?" Jason asked.

"Becaussse h-he sssaid he w-would give m-me cookiesss if I b-blew up a p-polar bear that g-got into h-hiss house."

"But if the polar bear was in his house, then wouldn't you have blown up his house too?" Calvin asked looking confused.

Cooper nodded. "H-he d-didn't think it t-through."

"But you knew?"

He nodded. When the monsters got to the village all the villagers were in their house sleeping. Martin started banging on the doors. With Mark next to him banging her head on the wall. Andy teleported inside one of the houses and searched through the chests. He found a diamond block and stared at it flabbergasted. The guy that was inside the house hid under his bed not looking at the enderman.

Calvin and Jason were looking through the windows at the villagers making them scream. And with nothing to do, Cooper and Spike sat back and watched. He didn't want to blow up the houses and hurt anyone. They don't kill humans after all. Just scared them.

Cooper decided to go look for Steve. "Hisss houssse should b-be h-here sssomewhere. W-where do you t-think he moved t-to Ssspike?" Spike barked and sniffed the air. He then grabbed Cooper's sleeve with his mouth and tugged. He followed Spike to a lone cabin a little ways away from the village.

Cooper knocked on the door with his head. "Hold on! I'm coming!"

The door opened showing Steve in his blue onesies. Cooper laughed. "What the hell are you doing here Cooper?"

"W-we were going t-to sscare the v-villagers, but they a-are all in t-their houssess. And I d-didn't want t-to hurt a-any of t-them by b-blowing up, ssso I came t-to sssee you."

Steve raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you didn't come for anything else?"

Cooper smiled sheepishly and his blue eyes held mischief in them. "Y-you owe m-me cookiesss."

Steve smiled and invited the creeper inside. Cooper went to the couch and sat down. Steve brought out a couple plates of cookies. They munched and talked untill there was a knock at the door.

Steve answered and it was Andy. "Hey Andy. Here to pick up Cooper?"

Andy nodded. "I'm walking him home. The others already went."

Cooper dashed to the door with Spike. "A-andy! I g-got cookiesss!" He held a bag full of cookies in his mouth. Andy smiled at him and ruffled the creeper head.

"Keep eating sugar and you'll get a sugar high," Andy said.

Cooper giggled. "It w-wouldn't be t-the firssst time."

They said bye to Steve and left. Cooper turned to Andy. "C-can I sssleep at y-your cave t-tonight?" Andy nodded. Phil and Coco(Cooper's mom) won't notice he's gone. They got to Andy's cave after a few minutes. The cave was well hidden from humans.

Inside the cave was a kitchen right as you entered. It had a couple of furnaces, a table with four chairs, fridge, and a crafting table. Andy likes to steal from the humans. It's his favorite pastime​.

There is a door to the right, left, and the middle of the kitchen. The right leads to the bedroom. There is three beds, a TV, and a couple dressers. The middle door is the bathroom. The left door leads to the living room. In there is one of the L shaped couches. Two recliners, and a flat screen TV. Hooked up to it is a Xbox 360.

Cooper yawned. "Im g-going to go t-to bed. And t-thanksss for l-letting me s-ssstay for the night Andy."

"Anytime Cooper. I enjoy having you here.". Cooper smiled and went into the bedroom. Andy went to the bathroom and took a shower.

When he got to the room, Cooper was laying in bed sleeping. He still had his hoodie and headphones on so Andy took them off and put them on the night stand. He was a heavy sleeper.

Andy looked at the nineteen year old. Cooper looked like a innocent little kid curled up, with Spike at his feet. Spike stared at Andy. He patted his head and then turned off the light. Andy laid down in his own bed and eventually fell asleep.

Disclaimer: I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!!