Chapter Eight

Yuuga sits on her fainting couch and pats the spot next to her. Mina plops down, weary from all that has just transgressed. Wrapping an arm around her, Yuuga begins speaking in a soft tone.

"I can't renew your contract now, you know." Mina nods her head in acceptance.

"Alright. You did break our agreement after all. It wasn't very nice of you to curse Hisoka-san you know. Not that he didn't ask for it of course, but still. He could get hurt from your puppet dampening his power right?" Mina shakes her head yes. "You'll have to find him in order to forgive him. That's how we got rid of that parasite when it latched onto me all those years ago."

"I don't even know where he'd go." Mina whispered, still depressed and exhausted on top of that.

"Well he's only interested in strong people, right? Well I do know where one might go to find those type of people. It's not really a place you'd fit in well, but maybe you could just run into him... or maybe you could compete..." She launched into some kind of self discussion for a few minutes until Mina reminded Yuuga of her presence.

"Heaven's Arena. It's north of here. Only one or two hours by taxi depending on the traffic. I'm not surprised that this is the place he decided to leave the circus at, now that I remember."

"What is Heaven's Arena exactly?" Mina asked delicately.

"It's over 200 floors filled with the strongest fighters. Up to floor 200 people go there to fight for money. After floor 200 they fight for their honor."

"How do you know about it?"

"I met my husband there! I worked one of the lower level desks and he kept coming to see me, leaving beat up almost every time! It's really a funny story that I'll have to tell you another time."

"I promise when I come back, I'll listen to the whole thing. But I have to go find Morou-sama and release him from my curse. I didn't mean to put it on him; I'd hate if he got hurt!" Mina rose with a new courage and went to her trailer to pack for her upcoming adventure.

Yuuga on the other hand, called an acquaintance of hers.

"Yuuga-san, I didn't expect a call from you." The voice on the line answered.

"I didn't really expect to call, but I have a favor to ask of you. I'm sending one of my close friends to Heaven's Arena. She's physically very strong, but she has no idea how to use her own nen. Could you watch over her? Maybe help her out? I know it's asking a lot."

"What would I get in return?"

"Her nen abilities are very rare and very powerful. I'm not going to stop you from trying to steal them. You'll want to at least see them. Is that enticing enough for you?"

"You certainly tempt me, Yuuga-san. I suppose I could offer my assistance to them. Do you have a description of your friend? Maybe a hint of their nen abilities?"

"Small female, 18, long pink hair, pink eyes, just your type in fact. For the hint... I guess 'don't ever make her cry' would suffice. Do we have a deal then?"

"Alright. I'll be waiting for her on the 200th floor. I assume this will be the favor you're calling in?"

"It is. I'll call it even for now. Thanks Chrollo." Yuuga shut her phone and watched the young girl as she left the circus in a taxi. "Good luck Mina. You're going to need it."