Prologue

Prologue

'Not again...' I thought as I saw that my shirt has ripped.'This is my favorite shirt to...' I sighed and tore the rest off. I looked at it and then at the window next to my wordrov. My mechanical wings kept doing this. I sighed in fustration running a hand in my hair pulling it back. Sometimes they just... Had a mind of their own. I didn't despise them. Yet most of the time their a pain to deal with. I threw my shirt in a small bin in my room and let out yet another sigh. I get up pulling out a new shirt and putting it on carfully.'Why did this happen to me? Oh... Right...'

Flashback

"Come on Levi, your father is waiting." She was so nice and caring yet she helped my father do experiments on me and pretty much torcher me."Yes Ms.Petra." I replied. Even as a child I was born with my monotone face. 'Why should I smile? There was no reason. Why should I even have emotions? There wasn't a need for them.' I thought to myself as we entered the room with a single metal bed. We walked to a double door that slide to the sides and disappeared only to reveal... My father. He picked me up and smiled at me."How's my little boy?" He asked in a cheery mood."I'm okay father." I reply being the respectable child I was. He laid me on the metal bed and took out the syringe. Shivers went down my spine. I was chained to the bed as Petra stood by his side smiling warmly at me. I almost wanted to puke but that would make a mess. My father pushes the syringe inside of me and just in a few seconds I was out cold. I felt cold as my eyes fell. My thoughts disappearing. My father out of site. It all went black....

My eyes open as I let out a groan. I reach up holding my head still so I no longer felt dizzy. It took a while but my eyes adjusted but the sights I saw made me cringe. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood was everywhere... I looked around in horror seeing Petra's body lying dead on the ground. The sight that got me the most was my father's... I got up quick running to his side and crying... I was fucking crying for the first time. My only family was DEAD... I look in the mirror and the sight made me scream in horror. Mechanical wings.... I was in horror as metal bars, screws, needles, they stuck out of my back and they moved.... I walked to the mirror and they twitched. I stared in horror but my attention went back to the dead corpse in the room. I cried my eyes out till everything went black again.

I opened my eyes and was met with the same room but no.... Blood. No blood? No blood? No blood? I wanted to run but I looked in the same mirror. It was no dream. No horror movie I've watched. It was real. My wings started to more... I flinched. I could feel how deep they were and it was in my ribcage. I felt it and felt a nerve move making the wings open and point up. I was terrified. Beyond terrified actually. I was drop dead scared. The last thing I remember is my mother screaming and taking me away from my father. The only family I knew. I don't know this women. She might not even be my real mother. She looked at me with kindness though...'When have I ever seen that?' She gave me affection...'Why is she doing?' She taught me to love.'What's this feeling?' She was the only thing I cared about now.

End of Flashback