Your story and theirs

You were always interested with the story on humans and monsters. But you never thought it was true. You and your best friend (bf/n) are determined to find something making the story true. 

At school your friend tells you of a hole they found in their backyard. This could change everything!! "So what are we going to do?" You tell your friend.

 " you come over to my house this weekend (y/n) then we can go investigate. " your best friend says to you. You are ready to go now but you know that you could get incredibly horrible trouble.

The weekend finally comes and you head over to your friends house. You sneak behind the house to find a hole. "Cool! Right (y/n)!" ( Bf/n) sneaks up and scares you. That was a big mistake, you fell down the hole. " (y/n)! " you hear your best friend call as you feel your self drift off.

You wake up startled. You check your body for any scraps of broken bones. But there's nothing but a simple bruise. You look up to see 3 humans with you! One of them you know it's your best friend...just of jumping after you. But the 2 others are new. One looks at the flowers you landed on picking the peddles off of their shirt. The other is... Staring at you with wide eyes. "A new person chara!!! I really think they can see us look at there face!!!! They can see us!!!" The wide eyes person states.

 "Cool." Says the other presumably chara. " hey kid your new... " you think she will explain but follows up with, "someone will teach you. Of course that someone isn't me." She is really rude. The bubbly one glares at her and looks back at you.

 " Hiya! I'm Kayla! Can we be friends! " Kayla says in a bubbly way.

 "Of course!" You tell her back. You examen her and as you look you see her long red hair, bright blue eyes, and a orange and green shirt with shorts as her attire. But then you look close on her front is a bloody slash across her chest! "Are you ok!" You yell to Kayla .

 "Oh that's just the way she died." Said chara. She has short brown hair, red eyes, a green and yellow shirt and tan shorts, she also had rose pink cheeks, and a knife.

 "The what!" You yell back.

 "I guess I show tell you." Kayla says looking down. " you see me and chara are dead. We died of well different things but still are dead. No need to worry. But we have both lost our souls. We Can't feel. So we took it different ways, I choose to act super happy and she's a butt. "

 "Ppffttt." Chara pipes up. " you really are crazy! "

You notice your best friend is waking up.

××××××××××××××××××××××

You and the others walk through the underground when you reach snowdin. Where you first meet sans... You already like him. Kayla noticed. "So will you tell him?" She buts in.

 " W..who? " you start to blush.

 "Your blushing." Says chara in the most monotone voice. You blush harder.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Sans p.o.v

I..I can't. I just met her. Hundreds of things rushed through sans mind. But one thing he new was that she was kind and he had to keep her safe.

×××××××××××××××××××××

So this is my first book. I hope you like it . I will keep updating. It's moving fast!!! Sans already likes them and they feel the same!!!! I want this to be interesting and it will be. But this is just a intro to the start. I need info on what to call you all who read. For now you are my little stars.

I hope you enjoy little stars!

-Star

P.s. Thank you google and Pinterest for the photos (just in case of copyright)