A glitch in the system/judgment hall

"Wow. I'm surprised that you are still alive." Chara says smugly. Wow she's pretty mean. Kayla is right she's a butt. " hey kid you know the next part is a judgement hall. That's when your boy friend judges you. " you cover your face knowing it's strawberry red.

 "H-he's not my boyfriend." You say getting more and more confident speaking to chara.

 " So, you like him. " she says with her hands in her pockets. She always seem not to care. The thought pops into your head. You wonder if (bf/n) can see them.

 "Hey...so (bf/n) how many people are walking with us right now?" You try not to sound weird but it doesn't work. She gives you a look.

 " well I see you. But I have seen a girl with a green and yellow shirt know and then. But that's it. " she says back still with that look. You look at Kayla for the first time you notice she looks about 8 years old.  But she looks sad because she isn't seen.

 "Hey." you crouch down, to be she to she with kayla. "I see you." She seems to smile. ( Bf/n) stares at you.

 "What?" You quickly stand up, she said that with the intention to get you to tell you what you see. " what and who are talking to? "

 "Uh,nothing." You answer back. You think, " just a little girl who is DEAD. And is upset because you can't see her. Yep totally nothing. "

×××××××××××××

You reach a yellow and gold hallway. The shining pillars fills you with a happy feeling... Determination. Where you think there would be a save point there isn't you don't have that power.

 "Hey kid." You hear a deep voice. .. Sans. You've never heard him this serious. Well if he's serious then you are to. "Thi-"

 "Sans you won't win this time." Chara mumbles under her breath. You see sans eyes turn complete black. You look down at your clothes from your (f/c) sweater and blue jeans, to that's great and yellow shirt and tan shorts.

××××××××××××××××××××

You look around all you see is black. And a young girl is tied up with tape on her mouth.She squirms around, screaming through the tape. You realize she looks like Kayla! But Kayla's out there? How is she here? You decide to help the girl, when a screen apears. It's through your eyes, or is it chara's? You don't care about that you see sans face. Chills run down your whole body... His eye glows a fire of blue. 

 "Chara...." sans says in a low voice. "Why is it always them..."

 " Oh sans. You've started to like her, haven't you. " she says to sans. "Hasn't she hurt you enough! And she doesn't even remember!"  chara is yelling at him. " why do you try. "

 "Because  no one deserves to be hurt by you." He mumbles.

××××××××××××

Sans p.o.v.

Why is it always her. (Y/n) why is it her. Reset after reset, chara always messes with me.

 "Let me go this time." Says the genocide voice in my head. The one who is always wanting to get out here.

 "Fine." I say. For ( y/n).

×××××××××××××××××××

 "(y/n)?" It's ( bf/n) trying to reach you.

 " be quiet." Chara says to them. She pushed them back hitting the wall.

 "Kayla! What's happening!" You yell to the girl. She looks like her with a white and light gray jumper with the slash on her chest.

 " she did it... " that's all she says. You shake her. "She hates sans...She hates you." She pauses. " she traps me so I don't stop her.. I sometimes help her..... Or I help sans. " She starts to cry. You try to say something but she stops you. "Sans he always stops her. She's used you to get him!"

 "What? But I haven't been here before!!" You yell to her.

 she answers "no.You have." And she's gone.

 "Good news! Your turn." Chara appears glaring at you. You feel yourself getting sucked back into your own body.

 " S-sans? " you say to him. The light doesn't disappear. It grows stronger. You are you clothes and all. He doesn't thinks it's you.

×××××××××××××××××

Sans p.o.v.

 "(y/n)" all I can do is watch as my love is attacked by who she thinks is me.

×××××××××××××××××××

So wow...Cliffhanger!!!! What's going to happen. Goodbye my little stars.

-star

P.s. Thanks to pintrest for picture (in case of copyright)