The hateful writing community

So today, I, as a bystander, have witnessed something absolutely disgusting and I needed to get it out– so I had to make this damn book because this applies to the wattpad community.

I really really hate negativity and nobody deserves to get trashed on for no good reason– to be more specific, their writing.

Where do I start out? Well first of all, this is wattpad A WRITING COMMUNITY in which we share our stories with one another. Some stories may not be for you, some author's writing styles may not be in your favor either, but that does not give you the right to bring them down for it!

Okay, so maybe someone writes with bad grammar, they're not as experienced as a writer, and if that bothers you that much just don't read their stories!!!! You do not have to hate on them, talking about how bad they are as a writer. Nobody is a bad writer. Everyone has different skills and are at different levels of their full potential.

NEVER SAY SOMEBODY DOESN'T DESERVE THEIR FOLLOWING! THEIR STORIES GOT POPULAR FOR A REASON, BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKED THEM!

Their writing, their effort, their everything went into their stories, so you can't just sit here and tell me that they don't deserve the reads because their writing or plots aren't of the "highest quality".

That is not what wattpad is about.

How can people grow as authors in such a hateful community?

It honestly breaks my heart, people's passion for writing broken down because immature people talk shit or brag about how much of a better writer they are.

No one fucking cares what level you're at, it's about the content you put out. No content is low quality.

You can not like someone's writing, that's fine. You can have your opinions, yes. But if all you have to say is something negative, that's just not right in my eyes.

Constructive criticism is a thing!!!!!

And no, saying that their stories are bad and that they should really go over their stuff before posting it is not constructive criticism.

If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything.

Its not funny, it's not cute, and it's definitely not nice to say hateful things about another's writing.

You as a reader and writer should be supportive that someone even decides to put their writing out in the open.

Also, if you let the popularity you have get to your head and bring others down because you think you are so much better, wtf is wrong with you honestly.

Anyways, I really needed to get that out after what I saw today, I hope certain people grow up and realize what they're saying and thinking is wrong and take into account that if those things were said about them, they wouldn't be too happy about it.

I love you guys, thank you so much for supporting me and reading my stories. This has nothing to do with me if you were wondering! Just something I saw that angered me.

If you actually read this, I'd like to hear your opinions!

Also I guess I might actually use this as a rant book constantly, so look out for that