First date?|| tweek

Warning: self harm

I ram and ran hoping craig does not find me i got into the boys bathroom and i soon heard the bell ring.

Crap i know if i miss this class my parents will kill me i cried and looked at myself at the mirror i saw all dried up blood running on my face and a bruise on my left cheek.

I checked on my stomach and saw a few bruises i looked at my shoulder burned from this morning coffee i entered a stall and placed my things down on the ground pulling up my pencil pouch and pulling out a razor blade i pulled my sleeves up looling at the healed cuts i had on my arm i retraced them all there were only 3 i made that still need healing.

I placed the tip of the blade on my arm.

you are weak,you are pathetic,your a spaz,noone could ever love you,not even craig would love you,not a ugly crazy,mental,spaz like you, everyone knows you need alot of help which is true,noone cares of what u do•

I quickly inserted the blade in my arm and i slide it down but very deep it was painful but what else could i do? I pulled it out blood slid down my arm i did more and more about 5 or 6 cuts but deep. There was a puddle of blood on the floor and alot of blood on my arm.

"Why me...i know im a spaz but danm really this far i really didnt mean it ok? Im sorry i really am im sorry that im no help,im sorry that im a spaz,im sorry that i can never do anything right,im sorry im sorry im sorry"

I cried i sat on the ground right next to the puddle of blood and i looked at all those cuts on my right arm it was really painful but i was really tired of it. Almost every morning im bullied by cartman i know im being called a spaz behind my back by almost everyone, and i could never be loved noone could love me.

I heard the late bell ring i stood up and panicked grabbing a handful of hair with both hands some blood i felt dripped on my hair and i walked back and forth but in that little space i had.

"GAH!!"

i covered my mouth hoping noone heard that and yet my dumb mouth had to scream i heard someone enter the bathroom  (door duh).

I stayed quiet its ok tweek stay quiet and nothing will happen...GAH

good job tweek tweak...

"Tweek..."