First date?|| Tweek/Tamara

I went to get dressed while craig went to do the same i removed my legging and placed a black long dress well not that long but long enough for me to be able to stand and walk i brushed my hair and brushed ny teeth.

I placed some high heels and walked downstairs i txted my mother letting her know i was gonna go with craig somewhere on a date she told me to be careful.

I placed my phone down in my bag bringingsome cash knowing craig will need some. I sat on my couch waiting for him to arrive he never told me where were we going but unless im with craig im glad.

Minutes went by and i was still waiting it was getting late oh god what if something happened to him...what if someone kidnapped him?!?!what if he is at the hospital and i didnt know?!?!? What if he forgot about our date?!?! What if he forgot about me?!?! No he wouldn't would he...GOSH MAN SO MUCH... SO MUCH PRESSURE.

i heard a knock on the door once i opened it criags mouth dropped and i hugged him tighlty he closed his mouth and he hugged me back rubbing my head and playing with my hair we both pulled away and looked at each other he smiled i had a slight blush on my face.

He led me outside and i walked ahead thanking him and he shut my door reaching his arm out allowing me to hold on i reached my arm out holding it close to me.

We walked until we arrived at the movie theater i pulled out some money but craig stopped me and laughed.

"I will pay tweekers,everything is on me"

"No its ok i can help out"

"Tweek plz i wanna make this night perfect let me pay"

I set my momey back in my bag he smiled payed fir out tickets and even bought me popcorn. I fucking love you craig we walked in and took a seat and just in time as the movie began we were watching soon it got chilly i was trying to warm myself up but then i felt something wrapping around me.

I looked at him but i couldnt see him well cuz the lights were off of course and it was his sweater i smiled and took a wiff (smell, not creepy?)

The movie was getting close to the end and i was getting ready to leave but i felt and arm around me it was craig and i smiled relaxing in his shoulder. 

Minutes later~~~

Movie has ended and we were walking craig told me we were making another stop until we head back i agreed and we walked until we reached to south park elementary i gasped remembering the good old days when i was me and craig held my hand and took me to the back.

I then stopped he smiled the playground decorated with alot of things i felt like crying but what surprised me is that it led to the sand box where me and him first met.