Property(Chapter Four)

It's been three weeks since Jason came and got me from the basement and everything has been going okay I have adjusted a bit more to the fact that I am kidnapped but I'm not loosing hope I have a feeling my father will find me and take me away from this nightmare.

I haven't seen Jason all morning he was probably busying on a mission or something I decided to get up and take a shower I slipped off my sweats and shirt and looked at my body in the mirror my stomach and sides weren't as bruised but still looked ugly. I finished my shower and slipped on some sweats and a neon pink sports bra I left my hair down I walked out and took my dirty clothes over to the hamper I heard the door open I turned my head over to look I smiled but it slowly faded when I saw Jason's bloody beaten body stumble inside I quickly went to his side.
"Jason what happen?"
"Nothing." he said I helped him on to the bed.
"Jason something happened now tell me."
"I don't have to answer to you."
"Fine. Just let me help you."
"I can do it I have been in worse situations than this." He started trying to get up.
"Dammit Jason stop being hardheaded for one moment and let me help you!" He looked at me I have never raised my voice at him like thy but I mean for shit shakes let me help you."
"Okay."
"Thank you now let's get you in the bathroom."
"Why?"
"To clean you up." I picked up his left arm and he placed it over my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist I finally got him in the bathroom I sat him on the toilet. I got the first aid kit and wash rags and started the water to get the rags wet. I walked over to him with a wet rag and softly wiped his face he had a swollen eye, bruises on both cheeks, a busted lip. a gash above his right eyebrow, and right where his hair line starts it was bleeding. If his face looked this bad I could only imagine what his body looked. I started trying to take his shirt off.
"What are you doing?"
"Taking your shirt off."
"Why?"
"Why do you think? I need to clean you up." I could tell he didn't feel like arguing with me I took his shirt off and I was right it looked terrible. He had cuts on his chest, bruises everywhere, and dried blood and some marks were still bleeding.
"Jason whatever happen I'm so sorry okay? You don't deserve this."
"I'm fine okay?" I didn't want to argue so I just went back to bandaging him up.
"How did you learn to do this?"
"I am taking health classes and I volunteer at the hospital."
"What don't you do?" I let out a little laugh and a smile.
I finally got him cleaned up.
"Please stay here don't move."
"Okay." I went over to his dresser and got him a pair of sweats I went back to him.
"Now I'm going to help you put these on but it would be easier if you were laying down so let me get you in it."
"Okay." I had a big bandage wrapped around his torso and band aids on his eye brow, forehead. I lifted him up and I laid him down he undid his pants for me I took them off of me and then slipped on his sweats I had to lean over him to get the sweats on him our faces were inches apart. I looked down at him he was looking at my chest then looked up at me.
"Sorry.."
"It's okay I saw you in your boxers so it's only fair." I placed the blanket over him and sat on the edge of the bed.
"So are you going to tell me now what happened?"
"Mike told me either I kill you or he kills me."
"Jason you didn't-"
"So I told him I couldn't kill someone who didn't deserve it... So him and the rest of the gang took turns beating me and at the end they all beat me at once."
"Jason you shouldn't have gone through this for me."
"I couldn't kill you though so it was my only choice."
"Is he going to.. kill you?"
"No after about a hour of them beating me he told them to stop and that if I ever disobey him again he would kill me. Plus he can't kill the one who makes the weapons." I smiled at him then he smiled at me I leaned over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck his wrapped his around my waist I had my head in the cress of his neck.
"Thank you Jason without being here I don't know what would happen to me."
His grip got tighter and something same over me I leaned up a little and kissed his cheek we looked at each other.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that it's jut that you have been there for me and I don't know I-" He shut me up by kissing me I was shocked then kissed him back his hands were on my waist pulling me on him I didn't want to hurt him so I hovered my body over his holding my self up with one arm and and my other hand on his cheek. I felt his hands on his hands rubbing my waists I felt him deepen the kiss I ran my hand up on his neck then up in his hair I was gripping it and tugging on it a little his hands moved to my butt I could feel his grip get tighter on it. I pulled away and we were both out of breathe he looked at me and grinned I grinned back.
"That's a way you can shut me up."
"Yeah you just talk to much sometimes."
"I'm glad you did that but I should get off of you and you need rest."
"I didn't know you had your bell pierced."
"Yeah. Go to sleep." I started climbing off of him but he placed his hands on my waist and sat my down on him.
"Jason I don't want to hurt you."
"Please baby you could never hurt me by sitting on me." I smirked at him and leaned towards him my lips hovering over his.
"I have a feeling you're not suppose to kiss the ones you kidnap.
"Baby I'm Jason McCann I do what the hell I want." I felt his lips on mine I didn't hesitate to kiss back I was the one who deepened the kiss I bit down on his lip making him let out a small moan. I don't know what has came over me I have never kissed a guy like this but with him I let my guard down I started kissing down his neck.
"Well look what we have here. I pulled up off his neck and turned towards the door and was Mike standing there looking at us I climbed off of him he tried to stand up but I gave him the look like if you get up I will kill you myself.
"Look here McCann if I can't fuck her you can't either."
"Since when is it against the law to make out with someone?"
"It is when she is the one we're loosing you too!"
Don't blame her for my decisions."
"So she is your property now is that what's going on?"
"No! She isn't property."
"Here's the thing Jason you let me talk to your girl or you get round two and this time it won't be with just fist." I didn't let him answer because I knew he would choose round two.
"You can talk to me." They both looked at me shocked. Mike grinned at me.
"Fuck no!"
"Jason calm down. He just wants to talk. I can do this. You cant"
"Mike if you hurt her I swear."
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever. Come on princess." I kissed Jason's cheek and walked over to Mike he grabbed my arm and drug me downstairs. He sat me down on the couch all the guys sitting around me.
"So I found this one and Jason making out."
"Ooo Jason got him some ass." I rolled my eyes an looked away.
"So since it's clear Jason has became... Very protective over you I think it's safe to say you're his property."
"I'm not anyone's property!" I stood up and said in his face he looked down at me and grinned.
"Oh but princess you are his. And we are going to make sure you remember it."
"What do you mean?"
"Just watch." Miko grabbed my arms and held them above my head and laid me on the couch Mike pulled out a pocket knife.
"Put her on her side."
"You got it boss." he did as told.
"What the hell are you doing to me?"
"Just making sure everyone knows you belong to Jason." He cut the right side of my sports bra I tried to move but Miko had my arms and Austin had my legs.
"Now princess don't move or it will hurt worse." he sat on the side of my hips and took the knife to my ribs where my sports bra was and starting craving Something into the side of my upper ribs. I let out a few screams but I held in my tears.
After thirty minutes of the tremendous pain he finally got of of me and the guys let go of me I stood up and I looked down.
"You fucking crazy person! You carves his name into me?!"
"Yeah angel. It looks good. You're branded. Now you're someone's property."
"I'm not anyone's property! Can I go back up stairs and clean the blood off of me?"
"Yeah go show him."
"Fuck you."
"Sorry you can't you're Jason's property now. But when you get tired of that little ass you can come to daddy." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs I tried to be quiet because he was probably asleep. But he wasn't.
"Ava!" I jumped not expecting him to be asleep.
"Jason you scared me. What are you doing awake?"
"I was worried about you."
"Look at me. I'm fine. I'm just going to go clean up."
"What happened to your sports bra?"
"Oh it was ripped."
"Ava don't lie to me. What the hell did he do?" I walked over to him trying to calm him down.
"Shh it's fine I'm okay. He just showed me I'm property..."
"First of all you're not property. And second of all what the hell did he do?"
I stood up straight and turned to my right and lifted my sports bra up a little more so he could see his name craved in me.
"Ava I knew you shouldn't have talked to him."
"Look I'm fine. You probably wouldn't have made it through what he would have done. And it just looks bad because of the blood."
"Dammit Ava this isn't the life you deserve!"
Jason don't yell at me! And you're right I should be home doing homework practicing my dance trying to get into a good college! But no I'm here going through hell and missing my friends, my school, my dance, and My DAD!"
He pushed me away from him I went up to him and slapped him that wasn't a good idea. He got out of the bed and came up over to me and pinned me up on the wall I didn't shed one tear but I was scared seeing him like this.
"WHAT? YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY NOW?! FUCKING SAY SOMETHING NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH!"
"I FUCKING WISHED I WAS DEAD THAN TO BE HERE WITH YOU!" He pushed me up more on the wall I turned my face away from him.
"Look at me when I talking you little bitch!" he grabbed my face making me look at him.