Not Dead.(Chapter fourteen)

It's been two days since I graduated from high school I'm going to Alex's house for my first day on the job I have made up with my dad a little bit but not to much I still haven't heard from Jason and it's really scaring me. I was on my way to Alex's house I stopped and grabbed a coffee for me and him. I pulled in the driveway and gave my keys to Andy so he could park my car I had a short purple sundress on it was cutout on the sides you could see Jason's name on my side. I walked in and said hi to the guys.
"Hey James." he was Alex's best guy for the job and just a good guy.
"Hey lil mama how are you?"
"Fine just here to report for duty."
"He's a little busy right now but just go in and sit down."
"Okay sounds good." I walked past all the guys I loved how they treated me even though I was the only girl in the gang they treated me like a little sister and Alex well he's a different story.
I sat down in my regular chair and played a game on my phone.
-Alex's POV-
I was downstairs sitting in the chair smoking a cigarette waiting for Jason to wake up again. After Ava told me about her and Jason it pissed me off and she gave me the hotel they stayed at and lucky for me his bloody and bruised body was still laying there trying to get up so I took revenge on him and now have him in my basement. I watched his head roll on his shoulders he let out a groan his face was all bloody and bruised it made me happy to see finally I have the upper hand.
"Ah good morning McCann. Sleep well?"
"Alex? Wh- what am I doing here?"
"Don't you remember?" I walked over to him and leaned down in his face and blew the smoke in his face making him cough.
"What wrong? Don't like the smoke?"
"Alex what do you want?"
"Mom always liked you better than me. You were always the baby and always could do no wrong. Now it's my turn!" with that I burned my cigarette into his chest making him let out a loud groan.
"Can't take the pain!?"
I was laughing at his pain when I heard that sweet voice.
"Alex? You down there?"
I heard her soft footsteps on the stairs I quickly stood up and ran up the stairs meeting her.
"Hey Ava I'll be up in a few. You look good by the way lil mama."
"Okay? and thank you."
I watched her go up the stairs and and licked my lips and went back downstairs the look in Jason's eyes full of hurt but more anger.
"What the hell is Ava doing here?"
"She signed a contract saying she would join me if I would look for you and find you."
"She signed a deal with a devil."
"But she don't know that. How do you think she will take it when I tell her I found your body on the rocks by the bay of Lake Newport?"
He looked up at me I grinned down at him.
"You wouldn't."
"Oh but little brother I will."
"AVA! HELP!"
I punched him in the jaw.
"Shut up! You'll ruin everything."
"Please leave her out of this."
"But she is what I need."
"Why?"
"Because it hurts you. Now excuse me while I tell her the news." I placed duct tape on his mouth and ran up the stairs.
-Ava's POV-
I was in the kitchen making the boys lunch I heard the basement door close I heard Alex scoot a bar stool out.
"Hey want a sandwich?"
"Ava you need to sit down I have something to tell you.."
"About what?"
"Jason."
"You found him? Where is he? can we go see him?"
"No we can't."
"Why not? Alex where is he?"
"I did find him but I found him on the rocks at Lake Newport."
"Alex what are you saying?"
He stepped closer to me and grabbed on to my arms.
"I'm sorry Ava but... He's dead."
My face was horror I couldn't believe what he was saying.
"Alex please tell me it's not true. Please!"
"I'm sorry I wish I could."
I fell to the floor and let out and scream and started to cry.
"Please please please! I can't believe this!"
"Shhh it's okay Ava it's going to be okay."
He sat down and grabbed me in his lap I laid my head on his chest clenching on to his shirt crying my eyes out. He picked me up and carried me to the office and sat me down on his couch I stopped and wiped my eyes he sat in front of me.
"Are you going to be okay?"
"Yeah it's just hard you know? I loved him and still do I just can't believe he's gone."
"I know you did but you are strong and will get through it I promise lil mama."
I let out a small laugh.
"Thanks Alex I'm glad you're here. And thank you for looking for him." I leaned over and gave him a hug.
"What's the first thing you need me to do."
"I think you have enough excitement for one day lil mama. Go home and get some rest."
"No please Alex I need to stay busy I can't go home I don't want to be alone."
"Okay stay here I'll be back in 20 minutes."
"Okay, I just laid down."
He kissed my cheek and got up and left the room I laid down and took a small nap.
-Jason's POV-
I listen to every word Alex told Ava I can't believe she signed a deal with him just so he would help look for me. Only if she knew. Only of she knew that he was my older brother who hated me ever since I can remember. I listen to him saying he found me dead I wanted to rip the tape off my mouth and break the chain and run up there and get her I heard her scream and cry it broke my heart knowing she is in pain and I can't help her. After awhile Alex came back downstairs. He ripped the tape off.
"How could you do that to her?"
"She'll move on to me."
"You have her through hell telling her that!"
"For the better."
"She needs me Alex!"
"Shut up! Andy and James grabbed him and put him in the back with you guys. We're going for a ride."
We were in the car I could barely keep my head up from all the pain I was having.
"Open the door James and push him out."
"Okay boss."
After he said that I felt myself hitting gravel and dirt then finally done it took awhile I sat up and looked around I was back at my house I sat up and tried to get my balance I walked a little then had to stop. I finally got two of my guys attention they ran out and helped me in the house then I past out.
-Ava's POV-
I woke up to a blanket on me I sat up and saw Alex siting at his desk looking at his computer.
"Hey.. why didn't you wake me?"
"Because you looked peaceful and you needed it."
"Oh well thank you."
I sat up and folded the blanket I sat in my chair at my desk.
"We have a job today if you're up for it." I turned around to look at him.
"Yeah I'm ready."
"Okay good go in the closet and pick out an outfit okay?"
"Okay." Alex owned a strip club and I had to work at it sometimes but if I needed him he was there I walked in and grabbed a very short black skirt with a matching black leather bustier my stockings hooked up to my skirt and I had high heels on I did my makeup and my hair I grabbed a long jacket so nobody saw my outfit till the club. Hope everything goes well.