1

"Incoming.." Cheryl whispered, dragging out the 'g'. I gave her a confused look before following her gaze to a dark haired girl, her face contorted into anger.

I watched as the girl stomped her way to Jughead. Her bracelets on her wrist jingling, causing him to look up from his laptop. He seemed to know already what was going to happen, as did everyone else.

  "Jughead Jones! How dare you? You cheated on me!" She yelled, pointing an angry finger at his chest. When she brought her hand back, dragging it across his face with a loud 'slap', no one even flinched.

  "Every. Single. Month." Cheryl sighed, taking a sip of her coffee. She brought her gaze back to me and shrugged. "When will these girls learn. He isn't the relationship type."

  Everyone went back to their tasks, ignoring the fact that a girl just slapped a boy right before their eyes. It was such a common thing by now that everyone just shrugged it off. I, on the other hand, was inquisitive.

  Why did he cheat on every girl he dated? There had to be a deeper meaning, there always was with Jughead Jones. He was mysterious and he did things just to make people question why he did it.

  That's why, I got up and walked over to the raven haired boy. I took the seat next to him on the couch, looking at him with a curious glint in my eye. He looked up at me, expectedly.

  "Why do you always cheat on the girls you date?" I asked bluntly. He seemed taken aback, like he never expected me to go straight to the point.

  I've talked to Jughead before. We used to be quite close before he decided he hated the very existence of human population. He was someone that never seemed to wanna hurt a fly, so why the sudden change?

  He was in thought for a moment, "To hurt them before they hurt me." He croaked out.

I did not expect that.

  "Pop's, 8 o' clock sharp. Don't be late, but I doubt you will." I spoke, once again, bluntly. He seemed, once again, taken aback. He gave me a nod before turning back to his laptop.