There all still here!!!

~Dipper POV~

I can't believe that we are here! It's amazing. Mabel and I are standing outside the mystery shack. Mabel lets out a little squeal.

We walk up to the door and walk right in leaving our baggage at the inside of the door. I see a beautiful woman with red hair and a green flannel. And on her head was a blue and white cap with a pine tree on it. It's my hat. Her head is buried in a magazine.

It's Wendy.

She's as beautiful as ever! "Hey," I say.
"Tour with Stan starts in 15, wonder around till then." She says not looking up from her magazine. I can't believe she still works here.

"Wow, haven't seen you in 5 years and that how you greet me... um us." I say with a smile.
"Oh my god! Is that you Dipper!" She squeals as she gets up and runs into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and then I wrap my arms around her thin and beautiful waist.

"Damn you've gotten tall dude!" She says while blushing and looking up into my eyes. "Geez like how tall are you exactly?!" She says while loosening her grip around my neck.

"I'm 1 metre 72." I say with a grin.
"Damn dude, I'm only 1 metre 62. And I've always been abnormally tall. And you were TINY before." She says as her grin widen.

Suddenly Mabel grunts and then says, "ahem, hi Wendy."
"Oh yeah, hi there Mabel." Wendy says as she let's go of my neck and walks over to her hugging her.

"How are you guys?" Wendy says.
"I'm good. It's really nice to see you again." I say as our eyes lock.
"Yeah I'm pretty good too. Also Dipper I invited my boyfriend and he will be here in 3 hours." Mabel says.

"Wait, hold on. Mabel you have a boyfriend?!?!" Wendy asks in shock.
"Yeah, his name is Tyler." Mabel answers.

"What about you Dipper. Any love in your life Dipper?" Wendy asks me.
"Nah, I'm forever alone."

"Okay, I'll show you to your room... the attic... well you know where it is but why now, ya know? But I'm warning you, no one has been up there in 5 years. When you left." She says.
"Alright." Mabel and I say at the same time.

We get to the room and put our bags down. I sit on the bed and dust flies up everywhere.

"Hey Wendy can I talk you, in private?" Mabel asks Wendy. I just sit and watch. "Yeah sure Mabel." Wendy answers as she follows Mabel downstairs.

I start to unpack some of my things and then dusting off the bed.

~Mabel POV~

Wendy and I walk down stairs and I say, "we need to talk." I say.