What's wrong?

~Wendy POV~

As I cry I hear a knock on the door. I wipe my eyes and blow my nose. I look in the mirror. My eyes are red and puffy and my nose and cheeks are red. I try to calm myself down but I can't. The knocking continues. I try to fake a smile. It works fine.

I hope it's not Robbie or Thomson, or any of my other friends. That could be bad. I have never cried in front of any of them.

So I take a deep breath and walk across the wooden floor towards the front door to answer it.

I open the door and see that Dipper is standing in front of me on the door step. "Wendy, what happened? What's wrong?" He says as he put his hands on my shoulders. Our eyes are locked.

~Dipper POV~

Wendy's beautiful green eyes are red and puffy. She has definitely been crying. I look into her eyes. "You can tell me anything." I say. Tears start to trickle down her rosy, freckle covered cheeks. "Okay, come in" She says though her tears.

I walk into her mostly wooden house. She sits on the green plaid couch. And I do the same. "Tell me what happened Wendy. What's wrong?" I put my hand on her knee and slide closer to her.

"I... I... I'm scared of myself Dipper. M... my secret was exposed. I... I... just don't kn.. know what to do anymore." She says. She falls into my arms and rests her head on my chest. "It will be okay Wendy." I say as I run my fingers through her long, soft, red hair.

We lay on the couch and I turn on the TV. "What should we watch Wendy?" I ask. "Wendy?" She is fast asleep in my arms. I brush the tears off of her face with my thumb. She looks so peaceful. I turn on the Netflix and then put on 'The 100'.

--2 hours later--

I wake up and check the time on my phone. It's 3:30pm! Oh no! Mabel's boyfriend got here an hour ago! "Wendy. Wake up." I say softly. She opens her beautiful emerald eyes. "What is it? What time is it?" She asks as she rubs her eyes.

"I don't want to go back to the mystery shack because Mabel's boyfriend is here now. Can I just stay here with you?" I ask.

"Sure, but I'm going to go get changed in my bedroom. I'll get you some of my bigger clothes." Wendy says as she walks towards her room.

A little bit later Wendy comes out of her room wearing a long-ish white t-shirt and... BLACK LACEY UNDERWEAR!!! I feel my face start to go red. In her arms are a pair of red and black, long, plaid pants and nothing else. "Sorry Dipper. I couldn't find any shirts in a size that would fit you." She says looking at the pants in her arms. She looks up at me and notices that I'm blushing and than she starts to blush as well. She hands me the pants and sits down and pulls a blanket over her bare legs as fast as she could. "I'll go get changed, can I change in your room?" I ask. I start blush even harder. "Yeah sure."