1.9

Thursday, 7th of April.

Luke awoke with a prominent pain in his head, his eyes too heavy to open for more than seconds at a time. His body was slumped against some sort of metal wall, uncomfortably lying on his cuffed hands.

Luke's blue eyes surveyed the area, not making it more than a few seconds before they involuntary closed once again. Although, he was fairly certain he was in some sort of metal container, or cell, and it was freezing cold.

Luke must've been sitting for a few hours before the heavy, screeching sound of a lock sliding open was heard. Luke forced his eyes open as two figures stepped inside, closing the door behind them.

"Well, well, well. Hello Luke." Abby drawled out, her tone dripped with sarcasm as a smirk settled on her face. Andrew held the same facial expression, which was their first mistake. They gave away exactly what they were going to do to Luke, only torturing someone for information would cause that facial expression and accompanied tone.

"Giving us the silent treatment?" Andrew snorted as he stared at Luke with a satisfied smirk now on his face. He looked like a child that had just come first in a relay race, as did his accomplice.

Luke stayed quiet for two reasons; he had nothing to say, and he didn't think he'd even be able to talk, his jaw felt slack. Luke's eyes closed once again, only to snap open a few seconds later due to the prominent pain in his cheek. Abby had slapped him.

Hatred raged like a storm in Luke's blue eyes, crashing back and forth like waves in the ocean, as he stared at Abby's hazel eyes, speckled with orange, that were identical to her twin brothers. He didn't bother to give her the satisfaction of eliciting any movement that would suggest the blow to his cheek was painful, no he didn't so much as move. The only proof of what had occurred was the red handprint that covered the left half of Luke's face.

"Why don't you be a good little boy and tell us what we want to know." Abby taunted.

Luke let out a low throaty laugh, which hurt his dry throat, in response. A pile of spit landed on Abby's face a moment later, her eyes wide open in shock, clearly not expecting this little attack. Luke's lips curled up into a smirk and Abby's into a threatening snarl.

A eerie silence settled over the room, one that Luke sought comfort in, whilst the siblings glowered in frustration. It must've been quite some time before anyone made a noise.

"He's not going to talk." The voice startled Luke, his eyes snapped up to see Larkin opening the door with his large biceps. It was true, however, Luke wasn't going to talk. He would gladly go silent to the grave if it meant the survival of his friends, his people and Harper. Harper, God his heart ached at the thought of her, most likely clueless about this whole situation, as he imagined the boys would be.

"Well at least we agree on something, don't we?" Luke laughed, however it sent a pain to his chest.

Larkin seemed to grin at that and shook his head in amusement, "you are interesting, Luke, I'll give you that." He laughed for a moment and leaned back against the wall, the muscles on his arm became more prominent as he crossed them in front of his muscled chest.

"What a shame that Harper won't get to see it." Abby drawled which made Luke clench his teeth, he wasn't all for fighting girls unprovoked but every word that left the blonde's mouth had him wanting to throttle her head against the concrete and drown her in a mixture of water and blood, slowly.

Andrew let out a laugh as he nodded in agreement, acting as if the words of his twin sister were the funniest he'd ever heard. Luke wanted to kill them both, he wanted to kill them all, but somehow and for some reason there was an ounce of respect for Larkin hiding deep down. Not that he deserved it.