Naughty Billo- Shot 5

Hello guys! I m here with next shot. Thank you for amazing response.
I just want to inform that Swara is doing b.sc nursing so don't get confuse that she is doing b.sc then how she is medical student.
Let's begin
NAUGHTY BILLO(swasan ff)
SHOT 5
Maheshwari house
Morning(8am)(Saturday)
Swara opened her eyes due to some noise in room.she saw sanskar is getting ready.she sits on bed and asked
Swara: where are u going?
Sanskar: university.
Swara: but today is holiday.
Sanskar: its only for students not professors.
Swara giggles
Sanskar(looked at her): may I know what makes u laugh.
Swara: I have holiday and u don't (she stuck her tongue at him teasingly)
Sanskar signed seeing her childish act.
Sanskar: I will not be there it don't mean u will enjoy.u should study at least 2 units before I come.
Swara: okay.(smiled brightly).
Sanskar: ok bye.
Swara: bye darling(she said giving him flying kiss).

Sanskar(monologue): she never leave single chance to shock me.
Sanskar left.
Swara got ready and went downstairs.
Sujata was near dining table.
Swara(sitting on chair):good morning mom.
Sujata: good morning dear u came. let me bring your breakfast.
After few mins Sujata came with breakfast.Both started having it as even sujata also didn't had.
Swara: where is dad?
Sujata: he went to office.
Swara: wow it means we are alone. We will enjoy today ,only girls.(laughs).
Sujata:yes u know I used to get bore when sanskar and his dad leave to work but now u r there.
Swara:yes mom I will give u company and entertain u.
Sujata (smiles): ok.
After that both swara and sujata start chit chatting. Then swara learned how to wear saree.like this she wasted her time and totally forgot that she have to study also.
Afternoon :
Sujata: swara u take rest now I will prepare lunch.
Swara: ok mom
Swara left to her room and the first thing she saw was her physics books lying on table.then she remembered that sanskar told her to revise 2 units.(careless).
She immediately sit on bed and started studying.she studied for 2 hours and did only few topics.then she got bored so went to hall.After having lunch she started watching TV.
Evening 4 pm
Hall.
Sanskar came home and saw swara watching cartoons.He sit on single sofa next to her.

Swara looked at sanskar
Swara: u came.
Sanskar: I think so.u tell how much u studied.?
Swara: oh sanskar what to tell I studied sooooo much so now I thought to relax.
Sanskar: ok its good u studied.I will take test from what ever u had done.
Swara: ok.
Sanskar: come to room then.
Swara: yes let's go.
Both went to their room.
Swasan room:
Sanskar sitted on couch and Swara in front of him.
Sanskar: ok tell me what u have done.
Swara shown him 4-5 topics she did.
Sanskar: only this much?
Swara: oh hello this was too much for me.
Sanskar: really then if u will do at this speed it will take a week to do 4 units.
Swara: I was able to do this only(carelessly)
Sanskar got angry firstly she had not studied and now her attitude and carelessness.
Sanskar(shouted): what kind of stupidity is this Swara u lied that u studied alot is this what u studied.why can't u be serious.If u will behave like this Then how u r going to score.
Swara got afraid as first time Sanskar got this much angry.Her eyes got filled with tears. Sanskar calmed himself and realized he shouted at her.
Sanskar looked at her and shocked to see her crying.Tears were flowing from her eyes continously.
Sanskar panicked seeing her like this.He put his hand on her joined hands placed on her lap and said politely
Sanskar: swara look at me.
But swara was looking down.
Sanskar: why are u crying?
Swara(sniffs): u shouted at me u r very bad.
Sanskar: ok sorry plz don't cry. I will teach you fine.
Swara nodded her head.
Sanskar made her sit beside him and started teaching her.she understands but slowly.
Finally she did 1 and half unit.
It was night so both came to their room after dinner.
Night:
Swasan room:
Sanskar: come swara let's complete second unit also.
Swara signed heavily.
Swara: not now sanskar I m bored u know I had made record of studying physics for these many hours in one day.
Sanskar smiles seeing her.
Sanskar:ok then u want to sleep?
Swara:no
Sanskar: then?
Swara:let's go out for walk.
Sanskar:now??
Swara: yes sanskar plz it will be nice.
Sanskar: ok fine we will go.
Swara(jumped and hug him):thank you.
Current passes through sanskar's body when swara's body touched .For a second he got numb.But came to reality when swara pulled him.
Park:
The park was near to their house.the environment was calm with few people only.swasan walked for sometime then got sitted on bench.
In front of swasan a couple was sitting close to each other.
Sanskar was not looking there as he was feeling shy.But swara saw them and something came in her mind but what??
Swara:sanskar we are husband wife na?
Sanskar looked at her as if this is question to be asked.
Sanskar:hmm why?
Swara: we will not do that?
Sanskar(confused):what that.
Swara:uff u don't know this also.what husband wife do after marriage.
Sanskar(hell confused): swara say it clearly plz.
Swara gestures him to come near.
Swara(in his ear): jisse babies hote hai.
Sanskar(shouted at peak)what??
All looked at them.
Swara: slowly sanskar these are secret talks.
Sanskar looked at her as if he had seen some ghost.He moved little away and looked here and there to avoid swara(bahut sanskari hai na).
Sanskar(thinks): she will really give me heart attack someday.be careful sanskar.
Swara: tell na sanskar.
Sanskar(don't know what to say): no.
Swara: why we will not do?
Sanskar: Swara let's go home its late.
Swara: no first give me answer then I will come.
Sanskar(took deep breath):listen we will do but not now(thinks)what are u speaking Sanskar.
Swara: then when we will do?
Sanskar: hmm after your graduation.
Swara: okay let's go.
Swara was behaving normally as if nothing happened and slept peacefully but Sanskar was stuck there only that how can she say like this and thinking all this even he also slept.
Next day(Sunday):
Whole day swara didn't study whenever sanskar say her to study she make one or the other excuse and escape. Sanskar got irritated at her careless behaviour and decided not to tell her to study let her get less marks then she will understand. Swara went out with sujata and enjoyed alot and ignore her exam bcoz she can play her last cards at night that is to request Sanskar to pass her.
Night(9pm):
Swasan room:
Sanskar came out of washroom after changing and looked at swara who was sitting on bed by crossing her legs and biting her nails with tensed face.
Sanskar sit in front of her and asked
Sanskar: what happened?
Swara: sanskar tomorrow is my physics paper.
Sanskar:wow finally u remembered.
Swara: don't tease me.
Sanskar:then since morning I m saying
Swara study but u didn't listened me once.
Swara:now plz stop blaming me.
Sanskar: then what can I do now?
Swara(moved bit closer to him):sanskar u r my husband na.
Sanskar(doubtfully): then
Swara(join her hand): plzzz give me passing marks in physics.
Sanskar got shocked but angry more.
Sanskar:shut up swara what do u mean?I m not going to do any partiality.
Swara:plz sanskar u have to just give me 20 marks.
Sanskar(confused): but u need 35 marks to clear the exam.
Swara:ohho dumbo!I will also write correct of at least 15 marks.
Sanskar:say whatever swara but I m not going to give any extra marks.
Swara:plzz sanskar.
Sanskar:no means no I can't do injustice with other students.
Swara(warning):sanskar I m asking last time u r not going to pass me.
Sanskar: a big noo.
Swara: ok fine I will give u divorce.
Sanskar(shock ): what is the link between marks and our marriage.
Swara: there is big link u know what I married u to score in physics but when u r not going to pass me then there is no use of this marriage I will Marry some other professor who will pass me.
That was it for sanskar he pulled her by holding her arm and said
Sanskar: stop speaking rubbish u know what u r looser swara.
Swara jerked his hand and came out of his grip.
Swara (angry): how dare u to call me looser.?
Sanskar: bcoz u r looser who can't even score passing marks and that too u have to beg infront of me and marry me.
Swara: what u think I can't score myself.
Sanskar: no. U can't that's why u r pleading to me.
Swara(angry as her ego is hurt): then listen Mr sanskar maheshwari I challenge u that I will score marks myself that also by studying and without your help.
She turned to leave but again looked at sanskar and pointed his first finger and said
Swara: do as much strict marking u want to do and I will write correct answers and won't give u single chance to cut my marks.
Swara took her all books and left the room whereas sanskar was smiling seeing her retreating figure.
Sanskar (monologue): I very well know swara how to deal with students like you.
His thoughts were broken when he saw swara standing in front of him with bundle of books in her hands.
Sanskar gave her questioning look.
Swara:huh!u don't have manners. U should wish me good luck bcoz I m going to spend my precious time with your stupid,idiot, duffer friends.
Sanskar: my friends ???
Swara : yes newton ,Einstein they are your best frnds na(taunting)
Sanskar(understands): ohkk all the very best and don't irritate my friends.(innocently).
Swara:huh!
She makes faces and went.
Sanskar(thinks ): she is crazy.
Hall:
Swara came and sits on sofa and opened her books and was blabbering.
Swara:what he thinks I can't score myself I will show him.swara study all important topics u will definitely score good marks yes u can.(motivating herself).
Sanskar was seeing her from upstairs.
Like this time passed and swara was studying in hall whereas sanskar also didn't slept.He was coming again and again to see her.
At 2am
Sanskar came to check swara but saw her sleeping in sitting position with book on her lap.He came down and saw her and smiles.
Sanskar: see how innocent she is looking while sleeping but when she is awake....
He went near her and picked the book and put it on table.Then he gently took swara in his arms without disturbing her sleep and went to their room. Swara nuzzles her head in his chest.
Swasan room.
Sanskar softly put Swara on bed and covered her with blanket and kissed her forehead before leaving.He didn't get shocked or regret at his act but felt happy and the went to couch and slept.
Precap:swara's exam and invigilator is sanskar in her exam room. Let's see what will happen.
Plzz leave your comments and votes.
Thank you
Bye take care.