Naughty Billo---Shot 20

Hiii guys! I m here with next shot.
Let's begin:
NAUGHTY BILLO(swasan ff)
SHOT 20:
Maheshwari house:
Morning:
Swasan room:
Today swasan are going to goa with evening flight.So both are busy in packing. Swara was trying hard to close the zip of one bag but it is opening again and again bcoz of overloading. After trying for many times she got frustrated and then sit on the bag to press in.She was jumping on it trying to suppress the inner material.
Sanskar came with books in hands which he is going to take with him to read.He saw her jumping and went near her and asked
Sanskar:Swara what are u doing?
Swara: see Sanskar this bag is not getting closed.plz help.
Sanskar: ok get up.

Swara sit on bed near bag.Sanskar got confused that why bag is overloaded.
Sanskar: what u have put this much in it?
He opened and got shocked to see her teddy which is almost of her size.
Sanskar(signed): have some mercy on bag Swara.
Swara: but I want to take Teddy with me.
Then she saw books which sanskar bought.
Swara: don't tell me u are going to take these books with u.
Sanskar: yes
Swara: do u know the meaning of honeymoon. Only husband wife goes there no extra things.
Sanskar smirks and jumped on swara. Bcoz of misbalance swara lie on bed and Sanskar on his top.
Sanskar: what u said?
Swara: what?
Sanskar: that only husband and wife.
Swara: ohhh u mean my teddy will also not come.
Sanskar: yes.
Swara: ok now get up u are heavy.
Sanskar smiles and lean more closer to her and said
Sanskar: u have to bear me.
He kissed his forehead, then eyes.
Swara: sanskar we will get late.
Sanskar: don't worry there is enough time.
Swara: ok then let's continue.
Swara wrap her arms around is neck and pull him closer and then kissed on his cheeks.Sanskar gently places his lips on her and start sucking them. Swara closes her eyes and respond back.Sanskar bite her lower lips and swara morn against his lips.
After satisfying and to breathe,they broke the kiss.
Swara: such a vampire u r.Always biting my soft skin.
Sanskar(chuckles): what to do u are very tasty.

Swara blushes and ask him to come closer.Sanskar moves closer.Swara bite his lips
Sanskar: oucchh!! Swaraaaa
Swara(laughs): now u get to know.U know u r my chocolate boy(pull his cheeks) in looks also and in taste also.
Now Sanskar was blushing.
Swara: awww my baby is blushing.
Then only there was knock on the door.
Sanskar peck her lips and got up.
Swara: finally i m feeling relief (teases)
Sanskar: I will tell u later.
Sanskar opened the door and find sujata standing there showing her teeths.
Sanskar: yes mom
Sujata: I have work with Swara
Swara came forward
Sujata: swara come I will teach u….
Swara who was standing at Sanskar's back shook her head and gestures her to be quite.
Sanskar: what u want to teach her mom
Sujata: woo(don't know what to say) yes to tell her what to do at honeymoon.
Sanskar: what??
He look at Swara who nodded her head in anticipation innocently.
Swara: mom I m coming to take coaching and Sanskar u plzz manage packing.
Sanskar nodded still confused.
Swara and sujata came out while Sanskar got busy with packing.
Corridor:
Swara: what mom u were going to speak in front of Sanskar.
Sujata: sorry in excitement I was not able to control.
Swara: he should be surprised to see me in saree and that too which I myself tied.
Sujata: don't worry I will teach u the best way of wearing saree.Sanskar will tho faint.
Swara: awwww.
Both went and Swara learned how to wear saree properly.
Evening:
Kolkata Airport:
Ram and sujata came to leave swasan.
Soon there flight will take off.
Sujata(excited):Swara Sanskar I will be waiting for good news.
Swara: don't worry mom(went little closer to sujata): we will give double good news one of my pregnancy and second of Sanskar.
Sanskar who listened this looked at her being horrified and thought
Sanskar: I don't understand why she always speak senseless things.
While swara and sujata were laughing thinking about and giving HiFi.
Later their flight announcement was done so they went inside.
Plane:
Swasan were sitting in plane.Swara is sitting on window seat then next to her sanskar. Swara is playing with sanskar's watch and he is resting his head at back on seat.Then only air hostess came and asked if u want anything so Sanskar asked Swara
Sanskar: swara u want something to eat or drink?
Swara: hmm yup orange juice.
Sanskar: okay
Swara: no no mango juice.
Sanskar: tell final
Swara: pakka mango juice.
Sanskar (to air hostess): one mineral water and one mango juice.
Air hostess: sure sir
She was about to go when Swara said
Swara: no no I want orange juice.
Sanskar: swara tell final
Swara: its final
Air hostess: ok mam
Saying this she went. Sanskar signed seeing her who is again busy in his watch.
Later air hostess came and give orange juice to Swara and water to Sanskar.
Swara tasted it and made yukk face and said to hostess
Swara: excuse me! Your juice is very tasteless.My mom make it very tasty.
Air hostess looked at her and make faces.Sanskar instantly said
Sanskar: I m sorry
Swara: why r u saying sorry they should give us proper amenities.
Sanskar signal hostess to and she want from there.
Later swara felt sleepy so she put her head on sanskar's shoulder.He wrap his arm around her shoulder making her lie comfortably on his chest.Soon she slept.
Blue Moon hotel(its imaginary):
Swasan has booked private car till they are in goa.The car stios in front of hotel.Swasan came out.Swara is super excited so she start looking here and there while sanskar with the help of driver take their bags out.
They entered inside the gate.One light bag Swara was having and two were with sanskar.
Swara saw the garden which have numerous variety of flowers. She said
Swara: see Sanskar those flowers are beautiful I will go and see them.
Before Sanskar could say anything she already left the bag and ran to garden.
Sanskar stood their helpless.
Little later Sanskar shouted
Sanskar: swara we will come here again plzz let's go inside first.
Swara: one min sanskar
Sanskar(irritated): fine sit there only I will go inside.
Sanskar started moving. swara seeing her moving ran to her.
While coming back she striked with wall according to her but when she moved back and saw a man with well built body standing there.He seems to be in his late fifties but was very gaint as wrestlers are.Swara look at him and put hand on her mouth in shock
Swara: omg u are this much big.
Man (angry):can't u see and move.
Swara: oh hello even I can say this to u.
Man: shut up u dwafty.
Swara: u r gaint I have perfect height.
Then only swara listened Sanskar's voice so she ran from there sticking her tongue at him.
Sanskar: what were u doing there.
Swara: nothing leave it.
Then they went inside.
After getting keys from receptionist both went to their room.They were asked to keep their luggage down only as later staff boy will leave it.Swasan took one bag.
Swasan room(hotel):
Swasan came inside. Swara directly went to bed and jumped on it and said
Swara: wow Sanskar this is Veryyyyyy fluffy.
Sanskar smiles seeing her excitement.
Then she ran to balcony.She stood their holding railing looking deep down as they were on fifth floor.Swara felt two hands wrapped her waist.She looked back and saw Sanskar back hugging her
Sanskar: I think u liked the hotel?
Swara: Veryyyyyy much
Then only swara saw the garden and said
Swara: see Sanskar those flowers seems like dot here bbut when we go closer they will become very big.I will show u tomorrow.
Swara was telling what they will do here but Sanskar was busy in kissing her neck. Their moment was disturbed by knock on door.
Swara: someone came also in our room.i will go and open.
Sanskar nodded giving peck on her lips.
Swara went in room ffollowed by Sanskar and Swara opened the door and saw staff boy with their bags.
Swara: plzz come inside.
The boy kept the bags near couch and was about to leave when swara said
Swara; hi my name is Swara what's yours?
Boy: suresh
Swara: wow my S for swara and your S for suresh and he(point to sanskar) is S for Sanskar. all are SS here.hehe.
Boy smiles seeing her and went while swara shouted.
Swara: byee
Swara looked at Sanskar who was already gazing her in amusement
Sanskar:at least leave someone.
Swara: huh! When i hold him.
Later they had their dinner.
Sanskar is sitting on bed after changing. Swara came from washroom wearing light pick flock till her knees and only with stripes. Sanskar looked at her and smiled seeing her cuteness.
Swara came forward and asked
Swara(twirl around): how I m looking?
Sanskar: very pretty and cute.
Swara(happy): really.mom told me to wear it.
Sanskar: asha
She jumped on bed once again when sanskar said
Sanskar: u will break it Swara the way u r jumping on it.
Swara(make faces): I m not that heavy.
Sanskar chuckles and engulf her in his embrace.Both lie on bed with swara on his chest.
Swara: Sanskar
Sanskar: hmm
Swara: what we will tomorrow.
Sanskar: we will see.
Swara: no I will tell.Firstly we will go to that hotel garden I have to click many selfies then we will go for long drive, then beach also then to see movie then shopping...
Sanskar: all this in one day?
Swara: hmm we will try.
Sanskar: and at night?
Swara: we will sleep.
Sanskar: asha
Swara slightly hummed.Sanskar saw her almost asleep.He kisses her head and slept hugging her.
To be continued......
Precap: swasan rain romance and much more fun.
Any scene if u want to see of your choice then tell me in comment box I will try to add it in further shots.
Plzz leave your comments both positive and negative.
Sorry for mistakes. No proof reading.
Silent readers its request that spare your few seconds in commenting if u can.
Waiting for your feedback.
Thank you
Bye
Take care