21st 세기 소녀

PROLOGUE

Today is monday, the day that many people in the world hate so much. And it also happened to this young man  known as Jeon Jungkook. He is a highschool student who has B to C average score. he is an ordinary student too.

Everyone has a surplus, Jungkook is from a very rich family and he could do sport so well. One thing the most important is, he's so handsome. His face looks like Adonis if it's really exist. That's why every ladies in the world try to make him as their boyfriend.

But everything change when he meet someone in some restaurant, his eyes catch someone who is sitting near the window with a laptop in front of her and wearing a glasses. There's a cup of chamomile tea and a piece of tiramisu on the table. She looks good with that. Jungkook acknowledge that she's pretty, but there are some of his ex girlfriend that's prettier than her. But why he can't take his eyes from her?

I've made this story collaborating with MelianaZaenudin

Hope u all like this

Vomment, juseyo ~~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aishhhh!! This scriptshit!" That girl cursing in front of her own laptop, just thingking about her professor makes her head aches. She can still remember his shout.

"What kind of hell script is this? Have you not make a script before? Do it again!"

Have you not make a script before?

V sighs and unknowningly crumple the paper beside her.

"He could've just told me that. No need of throwing it to my face. That asshole!" Suddenly her phone are rings.

"Hey V! How 'bout your script?" The girl named Kim Taehyung, she also known as V because she like that simple letter. That's why her friends always called her as V.

"Don't talk about it, you make me got bad mood again."

"Then get some tiramisu again, I know you that's your mood booster."

"You don't understand Seokjin-a, how could that bald old teacher threw my script to my face and kicked me off his room without no honour at all? Bitch, please!"

"Hahahaha, bear with that V."

V only sigh when Seokjin is laughing, her besfriend are now in America with his husband Kim Namjoon. They having a honeymoon.