Stuck With You

I walk around to some house and brought some food. I've just got here, and to be a nice neighbor, my mom ask me to do this. I started for the furthest to nearest, and now I stand at the house next to mine. I knock.

'Wait a sec!"

I waited and someone open the door. He's dazzling, istg. He has tan skin and he's tall too. His hair is orange. And I totally distracted by his abs, he's half naked!

"EKHEM!"

I sudden woke after he cleared his throat deliberatery. I almost dropped my saliva.

"Here, this is for you. I'm your new neighbor, nice to meet you."

He accepted it, I smiled at first till he suddenly slammed the door in front of me. I opened my mouth wide after what he did. I almost bang his door with my shoes untll I heard my mom voice calling me, I shrugged off my intentions and turned back home while cursing him in my heart.

"This shitty brat! I won't come back here ever!"

...

..

.

..

...

I'm facing the building in front of me now. It's my school, Big Hit High School. I feel grateful could accepted to be here, this school is one of the best schools in Seoul. Every student. All the students in Seoul are competing to be accepted here, of course I'm so proud to be one who successfully accepted.

I entered the magnificent building and headed to a X-A room, it's my new class. I take a peak and I saw my classmates looks friendly. I hesitantly entered my new class, until someone rammed me from behind made me kiss the floor affectionately.

"Dude! Where's your eyes?!"

I then woke with shamefully and face the person who rammed me without even said sorry.

"Shut the f- YOU?!"

Double shit after seen him, and triple shit when I saw his eyes getting wider.

"OOH! You're the freak person who came to my house last week right?"

'Fourple shit' (if it exist). I can't believe he still remember me.

"Wow, I can't believe it. Are you in this class too?"

I wanna say something, but I just nod and he clicked his tounge.

"Tch! I better ask to moving class than being in the same class with you."

"What's the problem with you, dude?!"

He jump a bit after I yelled, but I don't care. For God sake if he got shock, it's better than he lost his heart.

"I mean, you're s-"

"HEY, TAE!"

I saw someone with his cute baby face, suddenly approach someone whose beside me and both of them fell together after he did extreme hug. I only hang my mouth.

"Geez, I miss you so much man! How's you? And where's your lil'bro?"

"The fuck, Jim! You truly wanna kill me aren't you?"

He laugh. I stared at his sweet laugh, making me unconscious to see them. But wait? Did I exactly looks like a slut after saying this? Oh my God, I think I hit something when I was sleeping last night.