Come on in Skylar.

Skylar's POV

After last nights talk with Joe, I'm feeling a lot better. Maybe that's what I need. I need to tell these things to people so I don't feel so depressed about it all.

Ren still hasn't come home but she messaged me last night saying that she was staying at Lee's until she thinks it's safe to come back home. I'm still mad at her. I know I shouldn't but for my whole life I've been treated like shit and she hadn't even noticed. What kind of sister is she?

I rolled out of bed, falling onto the floor with a thud before letting out a groan.
"Ow." I grumbled, sitting up and rubbing at my tired eyes. Am I ready for work? Not at all.
With a huff, I pulled myself up from the floor and quickly made my bed, as Ren wasn't here to do it for me, before I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.

I walked back into the bedroom lazily, slightly glancing at the clock. My eyes widened as I did my double take. I have ten minutes. What the frickle frackle?! I'm never going to make it on time.
"Shit." I cussed, rushing to my wardrobe, pulling out the first outfit I could find. Black jeans and a white top. It'll have to do.

I stripped down to my underwear, changing them quickly before pulling over my clothes for the day. I decided to go against makeup today as I have no time at all. I literally have five minutes to get there plus, I'm walking. This is going to be fun. Note the sarcasm.
I quickly brushed through my hair that was up in a ponytail from last night. I have no time to re-do it.

Grabbing my bag, I rushed out of the house, making sure I had my keys and I ran to work. I never run.

------------------------
"Don't be surprised when Jason calls you in his office." Maddy said from the till beside me after finishing up serving her customer.
"Who's Jason?" I asked.
"Our boss you dummy." She laughed slightly and I gulped back the lump in my throat.
"Will I lose the job?" I questioned.
"No. Not yet at least. You'd get a warning. If it happens some more then I don't know." She shrugged before calling up the next customer in the queue. I've only had a few customers but most of the time I just leave it to Maddy, she knows more about what she's doing than myself.

Just as I was about to turn to Maddy to say something, Sherry walked up to me with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes at her existence and made it clear I was faking a smile.
"Jason needs you in his office." She said, fighting back a laugh. I turned my head to Maddy and she was squinting her eyes at Sherry.
"Maybe you can take over for Skylar then?" Maddy asked Sherry.
"Soz, my shifts over." She grinned before walking away with a smug look.
"Bitch." I mumbled earning a stifled laugh from Maddy.
"Hurry and go. You don't want to make him even madder with you." Maddy said, shoving me away from her.

I gulped and walked to the back rooms where Jason's office was located. Why am I so nervous?
I stood outside of his office, taking in a deep breath then releasing it before I went to knock on the door but as I did. It flew open, making my fist hit my boss's chest. I looked up with wide eyes.
"I-I- I went to knock, I'm sorry." I stuttered.
"It's ok. Come on in Skylar." He laughed, stepping aside and allowing me to step into his office. It's pretty small but big enough for one person.

He then closed the door, leaving me to look around as he sat down in front of me at his desk.
"Take a seat." He smiled, looking at the chair beside me. I nodded nervously and sat down on the chair, placing my sweaty hands together between my legs, looking at my boss in front of me.
He's not that bad looking. What? Skylar, shut up.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked.
"Nope but I feel like I'm back at school." I blurted out, my eyes instantly widening and a hand shooting up to my mouth to gasp.
"I didn't mean that." I said, looking at his bright smile.
"You're funny and confident. No wonder why Maddy said we had to have you." He smirked, placing his pen in between his teeth, making my insides go funny. He was giving me a certain look that made me want to rip his clothes of right there, right now but you know, he'd probably fire me so it's best that I restrain myself.
"Well, what can I say?" I asked, laughing a little. He gave me a slight smirk before standing up from he desk and coming round so he was leaning up against it in front of me. He's very tall and pretty intimidating.

"Why were you an hour late this morning Skylar?" He asked with a stern look.
"You want full honesty?" I asked and he nodded.
"Alright, I woke up late and didn't even realise. I got ready within five minutes hence the outfit choice, bed hair and no makeup. Don't let me forget that I literally had to run here and that's one thing I lack at." I explained.
"I've seen you in cars." He said.
"Yeah probably my sisters but we're not on good terms at the moment." I sighed, tearing my gaze away from him and looking at his desk.
"Well..." he started, removing himself from the desk and walking back round to sit on his chair.
"Consider this a warning and don't let it happen again. We wouldn't want to get rid of a pretty face." He smirked and my heart skipped a beat. What is he doing? This isn't how you're supposed to treat your employees.
"I guess." I coughed awkwardly.

I bit down on my bottom lip as he leant closer to me on the desk, making myself lean in a little closer. His lips were ever so close to mine but instead of kissing me, he went to my ear.
"I'll have to bring you in here more often." He whispered, sending goosebumps down my spine.
Jason then sucked at my earlobe before leaving wet kisses along my jawline and to my lips. Why am I letting him do this to me? I kind of like it...
"Please do." I mumbled into the kiss before eagerly wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer to me.

Then next thing I knew was taking Jason's hand, being pulled over the desk and straddling his lap, knocking things over in the process.

After making out for a couple of minutes, I pulled away, catching my breath.
"I should go." I breathed out, fixing my hair and getting up from his lap before exiting the room.

As soon as the door was closed, I buried my head in my hands. What the hell just happened? Why did I let it happen? That's my boss...