Chapter 1: Mall Time

Kate's POV:

"I think i'll call this episode here." states Jordan, as I close his new Ultra Modded Survival. I open up the page that gives the information about Minecon this month. I buy myself a ticket and shut down my laptop. I scan my closet for the perfect thing to wear at Minecon, where I will hopefully meet Jordan. As always I own nothing I like.

I put my hair up into a braided messy bun and change into jean shorts and a crop top. I skip makeup and sneak into my sister Holly's room. I steal 100$ and shove it into my purse. I slip on some flip flops and walk to the car. I drive to the mall. I walk into a one of my favorite stores and pull five dresses from the rack and take them to the dressing room. 

I choose a short, strapless, baby blue dress with a white lacy top and take it to the counter. The cashier was so pretty that it makes me jealous. She has carmel brown, medium length hair that flows down her back in natural beach waves. She is wearing the same dress that I bought but in a brownish color! She compliments the dress I chose and laugh, thanking her. She makes small talk with me until i notice a small SkyDoesMineCraft tattoo on her neck.

We talk about minecraft and youtube until another customer comes to the counter. We quickly exchange phone numbers as I leave the mall. When I get home, I ask her if tomorrow she can come over after work and she agrees.

~1 Week Later~

The cashier and I, (Tamira) have become best friends. She is at work right now so i pull up Minecraft on my laptop. I enter the Minplex server and play hungergames until I fall asleep...

-Authors Note-

This is my first ever book so dont judge! D: 

Haha, I hope you guys enjoyed <3 

Cover By: @Heyy_Its-Myaa

Chapter Edited By: @Heyy_Its_Myaa and revised by: @Kate_Maron_Sparklez