Chapter 2: The Hunger Games

Kate's POV: 

It's nine in the morning and I am eating cereal at my computer desk. I just finished watching a #Ryordan hunger games and decide to play one myself. I enter the server and tweet " my cereal was delish, gonna play hunger games on mineplex see you there!" My game just started and mid was a waste of my time of course. I find a chest with a pork chop and a wooden axe. All of the sudden an iron sword, iron chestplate, and diamond boots pop up in my inventory. I close out to find a girl with an awesome skin whoes name reads MyakayGames. She types "your welcome" in the chat and I say thanks.

We team until deathmatch. We own everyones face in at deathmatch then we fist battle it out and she beats beats me! We exchange skypes and talk all day. I find out she lives in Florida with xrpmx13! He's her boyfriend! She said they are coming to California to visit CaptainSparklez and they are going to Minecon with him! I haven't exactly told her I'm in love with him but I don't know if i should...

Eventually I did tell her about my love for Jordan and it was the right choice because she told me I could hang out at Minecon with them. I was so happy that i fangirled for an hour. I tweeted about it and everything! I called Tamira and wanted to tell her everything and ask her to come to Minecon with us but she never answered my calls. Soon I became worried and I never talked much because I knew something bad had happened to her.....

~Author's Note~

I feel like this is a boring chapter and i skipped through the details but I hope you like it anyways! TeHe!

Edited and revised by: @Kate_Maron_Sparklez

Amazing new changed cover by: @Heyy_Its_Myaa

Thank you for being supportive I will try to upadtae as much as possible! K thanks bye!