Chapter 15

"Ok, so the headmaster is going to be giving you some private lessons because your joining half way through the year and you know nothing about magic" Fox told him.

"Right, ok" Fletcher mumbled, pulling himself out of bed. Fletcher looked at his alarm clock, it read 5:30.

"Why is everything in the magic world so early?" Fletcher groaned.

"I've been wondering about that question for years and I still don't know Fletcher" Fox replied.

"Bear is taking you to school today because me and Angel are busy" She said. "Get ready and meet Bear at the front of the Pub" Fox said. "See you later Fletcher, good luck" She said, closing the door. "Magic" Fletcher said to himself, he was going to learn how to use magic. He smiled and pulled on his clothes.

Fletcher exited the pub and met Bear. He then showed him to a taxi and they both drove of towards the school. Bear whished him goodbye and showed him to the gates, as the huge man  left in the taxi again. Fletcher pushed open the gates and stared up to the wonderful towers.

"Hi!" A voice behind Fletcher shouted out, Fletcher jumped and span round. He was looking at a pale girl who looked about the same age as him, maybe slightly older. She had black, anime-style hair that came down to her shoulders that housed a blue lace dress. Below that were a pair of ripped jeans. Her outfit was topped of with a pair of black doc martins.

"Hi" She repeated.

"Oh...Hi" Fletcher replied.

"I'm Silk" She told him.

"I'm Fletcher"

"Yeah I know, Bandit has told me all about you, I'll be showing you around to day" She smiled.

"Who's Bandit?"

"The headmaster, he did interview you, didn't he?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Right...well, welcome to St Crystals" Silk said, with pride.

"Um...thanks" Fletcher replied, following behind Silk. They walked through a large courtyard, it was filled with stone statues. "Who are these people?" Fletcher asked, looking up at all the statues.

"Oh, just old head masters, and some famous students" Silk replied, not stopping to look at them. She lead him through an archway that lead into a stone brick corridor.

"Where is everyone?" Fletcher asked, looking around his desolate surroundings.

"There in lessons" Silk replied, smiling. "This corridor is where everybody's form rooms are" Silk stopped at one of the doors, "this is ours"Fletcher peered in through the window.

"Cool" Fletcher replied. They turned a corner.

"This corridor is where all the different element rooms are, and some ability rooms"

"W...what's your element?" Fletcher asked. Silk turned round to face him.

"Life, I specialise in light" Silk said. She turned back around. "We just need to go to the south tower and then I'll take you back to the headmasters tower"

They continued to walk through many corridors until they finally reached a large tower. "This is where we have history, it's filled with artefact's and stuff, so, that's it for today, do you remember your way to the headmasters tower?"

"Yeah" Fletcher replied.

"See you later then, I need to go to my light class"