Meeting the other Rossetti

(Mr. O'rein.(Tim- Laneys ex pic on side.)

~Landon Pov~

Taking care of a baby is hard especially if you are not use to it like me. Braydon is so difficult to take care of after the third day of not getting no sleep for three days I had to call backup. My brothers well more Mich than Darrel. Darrel is a good dad but sometimes when you watch him he is so careless and I want Braydon to be you know fine while I sleep. My brothers came in seconds after I called them literally. Liz was off work to see her new grandchild be born in Arizona. I could really use her help.

“What the hell. How come you didn’t tell me I had another nephew?” Mich hollered as soon as he came inside my house waking Braydon up.

“He is not my son. He is my girlfriend’s son, now that you just woken him up. Go get him now and make him stop please.” I told him as I sat on the sofa rubbing my temples to soothe the agonising pressure away.

“Being a dad is hard isn’t it?” Darrel said laughing sitting down turning on the TV and kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

“It’s a handful I never know what he wants. It’s been a week that I had him. Laney is sick so I offered to take care of him. The doctor gave her some medicine that make's sleep all day and nothing wakes her up. Do you know I tried her breast milk yesterday? I was giving Braydon his bottle and I got curious too say it wasn’t good is a lie. It was actually really sweet but bitter in the same way but it was good. I am use to staying up all night to do work than getting an hour of sleep. When I get him back to sleep, I lay my head on the pillow or try to do work boom he cries instantly. I never know what he needs. I get a little paranoid at times.” I ranted to Darrel. God I need a asprin or something please.

“Ha-ha what you need is beer trust me. When Meg is sick I take care of the kids. Do you know what I do I have a beer feed the baby her bottle and put them in front of the TV with some snack and toys that’s it. The baby is probably not use to you. I can I put this too you. A baby takes too womens gentle care rather than men it is nature. When Meg had my baby boy we would try to take turn's at night but every time I got him he would cry louder until Meg came and got him. That my dear older brother was blessing to me I got lot's of sleep cause of how attached he is to his momma.” Darrel said putting his feet up on my couch and putting his arms under his head.

“I just need to sleep and I’ll be fine. I’m just stressed about work and everything with work that I need to do still. He cry’s loud after a couple minutes he just whimpers and won’t stop.” I told him closing my eyes for a second is just what I needed a moment of peace.

Hearing a screaming baby, my brothers yelling at each other and kids running around and Rudolph barking and licking my face. Wasn’t a very good thing to wake up to. Looking at my watch I saw it was only 8 am. Two hours of sleep I feel refreshed actually. Looking to the Side I see Megan holding Braydon feeding him his bottle and he quickly stopped crying. Mich was yelling at Darrel for putting PBS Sprout on when he wanted to watch COPS. My niece and nephew running around chasing my poor kitty cat.

“Guys enough before you wake Laney!” I hollered making two little munchkin’s runs over to me ask for hugs and presents.

“I am already up Landon.” I heard Laney sniffle as she walked down the stairs. Her hair in a braid and baseball cap on her head with sweatpants, and a tank top on she still looked kind of pretty.

“Hey sweetie how you feeling?” I ask playing a couple for my family.

“A little better I was thirsty came to get water. It’s nice to meet you all I am Laney.” She said waving. She walked toward Megan and gave Braydon a kiss making him cry as he put his hands out and cried for his mama. Watching as she grabbed him and he instantly curled himself in her chest and slowly fell asleep. Watching as she talked lowly to him. “I will watch him Landon go get some sleep. You look exhausted.” Laney said rocking Braydon.