Classes

You must hate classes right? Thinking that it's boring because the teacher can't explain the lesson pretty well, got pissed of because you've been said that you lack notes on your notebook, but truth is that the teacher erase the writings on the board to quickly or clicking the slides to fast. But sometimes I/We enjoy classes because you can talk to your best friends, do anything while the teacher is gone, do reckless things, play uno cards (it's a game that tears a friendship apart), mocking teachers behind their back (no i'm not like this lol), and many more.

For students like us (if you are a student), there are two types of "classes" one: that's when we study in a specific time in a classroom with your classmates, and learn different things from your teacher. Two: a word full of crap and hell, sitting on a chair for 1 hour or so, looking like a zombie first thing in the morning, giving you a low grade because for reasons that didn't make sense and more you can imagine.

I'm not saying that classes suck or lame don't think it that way, i'm just saying this to cheer people up (lol i was trying to be funny at some point there😂😶) and to express what i think about "classes".

Classes are fun (when you have a friend there to talk to), you just wasted your parents' money to be absent or to cut class. I remember one time i was in class and i was talking to my two best friends, and listening to the teacher as well.

[Scene]
I was on my last subject, science. Our teacher keeps talking about respiratory system and i'm taking down notes as he keeps changing the slides of the presentation. I was talking to my best friend (WritingLifeStories or Mira), We were talking about her story in wattpad (check it out). My position is kinda hard, i was on the 3rd column near the wall and siting in  between my two best friends.

(Best friend 1   Me   Best Friend 2)

Our conversation with my best friend, Anne (aka Mira) was cut off by John who is laughing like there's no tomorrow, calling my name. I said 'wait lang anne ha', and i turned around seeing John still laughing like he saw a meme of me. 'Ano nangyayari sayo?' I said while laughing quitely because the teacher might hear us, 'naalala mo ba yung dinrawing ni AJ? Yung nakabiliktad yung apron?' he said still laughing. 'Ahh oo, hahaha. Bakit?' I said laughing because of that memory. 'Wala. Naalala ko lang kasi eh HAHA. Baliktad kasi eh, bakit kasi baliktad AJ?' He said still laughing then putting his head down to calm down (aye it rhymes). I turned around to talk again to Anne who's face like "wtf happen? Wth did the both of u talk about?", and we just continue our conversation about her story.
[Scene Ended]

--
Oh for those who dont understand filipino here is the translation:
(By order)

'Hold on Anne 'kay?' (Me)

'What is happening to you?' (Also Me)

'Did you remember the drawing that AJ drew? The one that has a flipped apron?' (John)

'Ahh, yes hahaha. Why?' (Me)

'Nothing. I just remember it suddenly HAHA. It was flipped that's why, why did it have to be flipped AJ?' (John)

Aaand that was mah first part of this crap.

Trust me it's more funnier in filipino, he's been laughing like for 5 fvcking minutes. And i can't hold my laughter that day. Ahh memories even though that was 2 days ago.

I hope you people understand me because i'm not very good at english writing. I promise i will improve.

Thank u so much if you're reading this book.

So i hope u enjoy this rant and i guess you'll have to wait for a new one.

-Sen