You Think You Like Him

Damon Salvatore- You were having a sleepover with Bonnie and Elena. Your mind was running all over the place and one thing you kept thinking about was Damon. You liked Damon with all of his perfections and flaws. I think F/N has a crush. Bonnie said. You started to blush. I think she does to. Elena said with a smile. Who is it? Bonnie asked. You can tell us. Elena said. I'm not sure if I do. You said. I think you do and I think I know who it is. Elena said. Ohhh I think I know. Bonnie said with a smile. Damon. They both said. You blushed at his name. It is! They both said. Well um don't tell him. You said blushing. We won't. They said.

Stefan Salvatore- You were sitting in class thinking about Stefan. He's so nice and sweet and really good looking. You thought. Do I like him? You thought. He walked in and he waved at you and smiled and you blushed. I do. You thought and blushed. You looked at him and waved. Wait does he like me back? What if he doesn't? Will it ruin our friendship? You thought.

Jeremy Gilbert- You were sitting by a tree. You looked at a text book and you thought of Jeremy Elena's brother. You had a crush on him and you knew it. He's so sweet and nice and I like him. You whispered to yourself. F/N what are you doing here? Jeremy asked. Sitting. You said.  Well I'm going to sit with you. He said. Okay. You said and moved over. It's so peaceful. You said. It is. Jeremy said.

Tyler Lockwood- Why did you fall for Tyler? That was the question you were asking yourself. He was good looking but he also isn't that nice to a lot of people and he's kinda rivals with Jeremy because of some girl in the past. Hey F/N! Tyler yelled and waved. Hi Tyler! You yelled back. You felt your heart beat faster. You defiantly had a huge crush on him for reason unknown to you.

Matt Donovan- You were at home hanging out with Caroline. So do you like Matt? Caroline asked. You blushed. Why do you think that? You asked. The way you act around him. Caroline said. Trust me Elena told me about the time that you scared him. Caroline added. He is nice and sweet and cute. You said. And smart. You added. Sounds like you do. Caroline said. You smiled. Maybe. You said.