When you are sick

Damon Salvatore- Achooo! You sneezed. F/N what's wrong? Damon asked worried. I'm sick. You said. You sneezed again. You need to get to bed. He said. No. You said. I'm fine. You added. No you aren't look at you your sick. He said. You rolled your eyes. No I'm not. You said. He picked you up and carried you to your bed. Stay here I'll get you medicine. He said. You sighed. Now I'm stuck here. You whispered.

Stefan Salvatore- You kept coughing and blowing your nose. F/N are you okay? Stefan asked. I'm fine I just have a cold. You said. Okay you stay in bed. He said. I don't want to. You said. He sighed. He grabbed another box of tissues and a glass of water and medicine. I'm going to take care of you. He said. Fine. You said.

Jeremy Gilbert- You were laying in bed with medicine next to you three boxes of un used tissues and a box of used tissues in bed. You need to keep your head elevated so you don't develop a cough. Jeremy said and fixed your pillow. Thanks. You said. Time to take medicine. He said. Okay Doctor Gilbert. You said.

Tyler Lockwood- You were laying in bed sweating. You really are sick. He said. It's the flu. You complained. It's going to be okay. He said. You glared. He walked to you and he hugged you. You are going to get sick. You warned. I don't care. He said. You blew your nose and hugged him.

Matt Donovan- Ughhhhh. You whined. What's wrong? He asked walking in. What happened? He asked. You saw messy tissues all along your bed. I didn't know I used that many. You said. Here is some medicine and some orange juice and water. He said. I don't want to be sick. You complained. Open your mouth. He said. You saw the medicine and it smelled bad. No. You said. Open wide here comes the train. He said. I'm not a bab- and he put the medicine in your mouth. You swallowed it. Ewwwww. You whined. It's okay. He said.

Klaus Mikaelson- You were laying in bed and you were sick. Are you going to be okay? Klaus asked. Yes. You said. Go run thugs. You said. No I took the day off I'm spending all my time with you. He said with a smile. Yay. You said and sneezed. Here is a tissue. He said and handed you a tissue. You blew your nose. Thanks. You said.

Elijah Mikaelson- You were bed ridden. No one would let you come out of your room because you were ill. La la la la la. You said. You coughed and blew your nose. How is F/N doing ? Elijah asked. Not good. You coughed. Well here is some medicine. Elijah said. You opened your mouth and he fed you the medicine. That should help you. Elijah said. He kissed your forehead and smiled. You smiled back at him.

Kol Mikaelson- You were laying in bed with your bed filled with used tissues. You sighed. You were out of tissues and water. Ugh. You said. I wish I had a bell. You thought. You coughed and Kol walked in with tissues and water and Rebekah was behind Kol. Oh F/N I'm so sorry. Rebekah said. I'm fine. You said. Rebekah hugged you. Here is some tissues and water. Kol said. Yay. You said. He smiled and kissed you. Bye. Rebekah said.

Kai- You were hot, cold, sweaty your nose was running and you were coughing. You were coughing really badly and you were laying in bed. Hey F/N how do you feel? Kai asked. Well not good. You said. I'm sorry I hope you feel better. He said. I have medicine. He added. Give me. You said. He gave you the medicine and walked out so you could get some rest. You woke up with no tissues. You saw a bell and you started to shake it. What's wrong? Kai asked. You kept ringing the bell with a smile. Kai went over and took the bell. I'm never giving you a bell again. Kai said. Tissues? You asked innocently. Sure. He said. Bell? You asked innocently again. Never. He said.

Enzo- You were in bed laying down trying to rest but you couldn't. You sighed. You looked up at the ceiling. I wish I could leave. You said. All this sickness fault. You grumbled. F/N go to bed. Enzo said. Never! You yelled. He hugged you and kissed your forehead. He started to hum a song. You closed your eyes and you drifted off into a deep sleep.