The Reason I Asked the Question

So the reason I asked the question if because I am wanting to make a cross over fanfiction that takes place I guess after or during the ToA since well, I like that much better for characters.

Now, here is my idea and let's see if anyone besides Tia, can guess which fandom I will use?

So, Stephone (yes I have to add my smol oc bean in) was helping Leo look for whatever he needs in the Big House attic. I'm still trying to work that out.

Now, both of them find a very old The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask cartridge in the attic. (Any guesses yet? No? Gee harder than I thought)

Leo decides to try and make a monster proof video game console to play the game in. Like we all know his things tend to explode and catch fire. Still working that out but just go with it.

So Nico or Leo or both or whoever I choose (with Stephone watching) they begin to play the game. After a while some unexplained things begin to happen in the game and around CHB ...

Now I still have much to think on but now this is fandom I will be crossing over.

Keep going

You're almost there

The fandom is

Creepypasta! But not just any, BEN Drowned to be more precise. I mean come on, wouldn't that be cool? Nico is the Ghost King and BEN is the Spirit of the boy who drowned and took over Link ... the story is actually pretty cool, it's not really creepy. It's actually one of the only well written ones because they have actual game footage of what is being explained happening in the game.

Plus his story is very sad, no one really knows what happened. All we know is he was drowned a neighbor said it was an "accident".

However when I was on Cleverbot I was messing around and it said his father ... who I bet is the guy named Matt. Idk that is very unclear how he died, why, and what exactly happened. But hey, that's what theories is for.

But that's my idea for the fanfiction, I'm working on it and will probably post it after the Briarwood Manor Mysteries has a few chapters into that book.

And here is some fan art, the top is the boy Ben and the bottom is BEN's spirit which has taken over Link in the game. (I may or may nod have a tiny crush on Ben before and maybe Link (the anime drawings ... I have never played the game. I am not into video games, but come on,)

 I am not into video games, but come on,)