Suga - Picnic

Your boyfriend Yoongi decided to actually get out of bed and take you out and give you a tour around Seoul. You and Yoongi had been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and you finally had enough money to move with him in Seoul.

When you arrived at the airport to see him in person for the first time you've never seen him smile so big. It warmed both of your hearts fully and you and Yoongi both were ecstatic about you living in Korea with him.

"Yoongi? Where are we going to now?"

It was getting dark and you've been touring with Yoongi all day, you didn't want to admit it but you were tired. And so was Yoongi.

"You'll just have to wait and see, we have to go
Fast tho or we'll miss it."

"Miss what?"

"Shhhhh" he placed a finger over your mouth "no more questions, be patient with Yoongi"

"Bu-"

"No buts, come here."

He tugged on your intertwined hands, let your hand go while he wrapped his arm around your waist and pecked your shoulder.

You blushed hardly at his cute move and loved it. You felt protected and warm in Yoongi's embrace.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can we stop and get ice cream?"

"Hmmm, I know a parlor on the way. Sure."

"Yay!"

You and Yoongi continued to walk on the sidewalk feeling the slight breeze from the ocean. You thought to yourself that you walked a long way to feel the ocean breeze...

You stopped at the ice cream parlor while you and Yoongi carefully chose an ice cream flavor. Yoongi chose first and walked up to the young lady working there.

"May I have one scoop of mint chocolate-chip please?"

You walked up to the counter beside Yoongi

"May I have one scoop of cookies and cream please?"

"Will that be all this afternoon?" The lady asked nicely.

"Yes that will be all thank you."

The lady quickly put yours and Yoongi's ice cream in their cones and handed them to you. You slightly giggled because of the ice cream Yoongi got matched his hair.

"That'll be ₩6,000 please."

Yoongi grabbed his wallet and paid her with the remaining cash in his wallet.

"Thank you! Come again!"

You and Yoongi walked out the door holding hands once again, you giggled again at the resemblance of yoongi's hair to the color of his ice cream.

"What's so funny y/n?"

"Y-your ice cream matches your hair." You giggle again.

"Aish, ignore it..."

You let go of yoongi's hand and pinched his cheek because of his cute reaction, he quickly swatted your hand away and gave you a menacing look while giving a smirk.