Chapter 4

Daniel P.O.V

David-just came here to pick up my car ke- what the hell are you too doing?! 

Just so you can picture how he looks like

Daniel-I...

I opened my mouth but nothing came out .

Joey gave me the sorry look and David gave me the death stare.

David-That's what I thought, Daniel I loved you And you broke my heart.mutipul times you lied to me,you cheated on me twice no more chances it's over . And you cheated with me with this loser,Bye Daniel.

By the time he finished talking I started to break in tears.And with joey by my side comforting me.

Joey-this is all my fault you hade a boyfriend I ruined everything,I got in the way of things I am so sor-

I cut him of by smashing my lips in to his.until he pulled away with a tear shedding down his face.

Joey-I can't sorry,  you love David and I can't get in the way of that .bye Daniel.

Then he left, David left ,every body left. Who  do I love is it David or is it joey.I gave call to David didn't pick up.gave a few more calls still no response.then I hear glass break.so I run down stairs to see my father.

*flash back when he was 16*

Daniel-dad I need to tell you something 

Mr.preda-what is it,you could tell me anything 

Daniel-a-am g-gay

Mr.preda-am proud of you son,I will support you for who you are.

Daniel-thanks dad 

Then I see  the window break and some one with a black mask come and shoot my dad .my eyes go blurry I felt pain in my shoulder and realized I got shot.things got black and befor I knew it the door closed with my dad being taken and my eyes feeling heavy and then shut.

*end of flash back*

Mr.preda-son come on get in the car now! We need to go !

Daniel-o-oh ok

I tried to process this all.my dad is alive.how.my dad got in the car and started to drive away.we past joeys house and I instantly called him he picked up thank god.

Joey-can you call me later am with my mom she came to visit and I don't want to wake her up.

Daniel-joey this is imp- 

Befor I could even say anything he hanged up on me.great just great.

Mr.preda-were here

Daniel-where are we

Mr.preda-at a motel,I will explain everything but let's get inside first.

we got inside got a room and talked about what the hell just happened.

Mr.preda-when you where 16 and told me you was gay some one broke in and kinnaped me.but after four years I escaped and looked every where to find you.now I need to look for the man who kidnnaped me,killed your mother and shot you.here is a picture.

I looked at the picture.And knew exactly who it was.It was

Omg another cliffhanger ooooooooo what's going to happen next who knows.please vote and comment.it will help me a lot and thank you for the 30 reads well good byeeeeeeeee