Let's talk

So guys you know I have a bird broccoli.well here's the story I was watching tv because my phone died and I walked pass his cage he was on the floor lying down.I put him on my hands he was alive and sick (when I found he was sick InThe morning I treat him for that) he didn't hade energy to stand he fought and tried to move .a couple min later he was shaking and stopped slowly closed his eyes and died on my hands .(am tearing up) at least he didn't die alone I was with him.he was sick for days and I was blinded to think he was just wanted sleep.he is in a better place with my other pets.

My last bird summer

She died of starvation because I didn't feed her for days because I was doing other 'things'

She died of starvation because I didn't feed her for days because I was doing other 'things'.she died this year Mother's Day and I promised my self to feed her in the morning when I woke up she was dead.I baried her in the park next to a huge tree.i hade her for 2 years I still blame myself.and I didn't think it was possible to kill two pets in one year.(am ld shadow lady now)am crying right now probably going to cry myself to sleep.

So if I don't update is because am not in a good mood am not going to give you shitty chapter so when am happy again or in the mood I will update good damn bye 😢😥😪😭🤧