Chapter 1

He pulled Nico aside at breakfast that morning. "Nico, I really need your help." Nico raised an eyebrow,
"With what?" He asked. "My friend." Percy responded. "He's in trouble."
"How am I supposed to help with that?" Nico asked. Percy said nothing but there was pain in his eyes. "Oh." Nico said. "That kind of trouble. I just have to get some things and I'll be able to go right away." Apparently, by 'things,' Nico meant Will, because he shortly came back with his boyfriend by his side. "I'm ready." Will declared. "I thought a healer would be useful." Nico added. "I see." Percy said, "That's why he's coming with us." Nico blushed but Will just laughed and put his arm around Nico. "Okay, we also need Leo and Annabeth to come with us because Leo is the only person who knows how to get there." Percy said, accidentally out loud.
"Leo is the only one who knows how to get to the underworld? Also, what about Annabeth?" Nico asked. "I thought a really smart person would useful. Also, I was talking about Ogygia. Leo is the only one who knows how to get to Ogygia." Percy ran off to get Annabeth and Leo, who were each in their respective cabins, Athena and Hephaestus. Once Percy explained what was going on, they both agreed to come along instantly. "We should go on the Argo II. I don't know anything faster." Leo said, puffing out his chest with pride. "Shouldn't we tell Chiron where we're going? Just in case..." Annabeth trailed off, but the imposed meaning was clear. "Great idea, wise girl, I nominate you." Percy said. "Why? This is your quest!" Annabeth replied. "Okay, I'll ask." Percy relented. "I'll be right back. You guys board the Argo ll."