The Photo Album

"Dad!" Harry calls down the steps from the attic. He was clearing it out for his dad was coming to live with him. His dad was is in his older years and Harry thought it was time he moved in with him. After the war, Harry didn't feel like marrying. Everyone thought him and Ginny would get married but, Harry thought of her as a sister like he did Hermione.

  Ron and Hermione got married and had kids. That was the day Harry realized that he too wanted kids, so he adopted. He has a five year old son who he named James. A set of twin boys Albus and Tom who are four and a little three year old girl named Lily. They loved there grandpa, and every time he came to visit or they visited him, he would spoil them rotten. The kids were so excited to have grandpa live with them. 

  "What's the matter son?" His dad says as he comes up the latter and into the attic. Harry walks up to him holding a photo album.

  "Who's... uncle seb?" He says trying to make out the handwriting. It looked like it was scribbled on with crayon from a young child. At the sight of the album, Severus' face lights up. 

  "You found it!" He says excitedly as he takes the album from Harry's hands and pages through it. Harry can see dozens of pictures pass by. Some have stickers next to them or writing. "Come, I'll explain in the kitchen," Severus says as he leads the way back down the latter, book in hand. Harry shrugs his shoulders and follows his dad.

  Harry doesn't remember much of his real parents. He knows they died when he was younger and went to his aunt and uncle's house for... He would say about a year. Then one day a man in black showed up and rescued him. That man was Severus Snape. 

  Harry and Severus entered the kitchen and sat down at the table. Severus conjured up some tea and biscuits for them to eat.

  "Okay, now explain who is this uncle seb?" Harry questioned the man in front of him.
  "That would be me," Severus answered the young man while taking a bite of a biscuit. Harry gave him a dumbfounded look. 

"No."

"Yes, it's true. You always called me uncle Seb when you were little." He confirms. 

  "How did that come about?" Harry asked while taking a sip of his own tea. Severus placed his hand under his chin and thought for a bit.

  "I think it was because of Lily. She called me Sev, which was her nickname for me. You didn't know who I was so you called me uncle. But once you heard her say Sev, you put it with uncle only, you couldn't pronounce the 'v' so instead, you said it with a 'b'." Severus explained to the young man.
  "Did you come by often then?" Harry's asks out of pure curiosity.

  "Yes. I used to babysit you quite often." At this new information, Harry gets a frightened look on his face, and Severus only smirks. "Oh yes young man, I have a lot of embarrassing baby stories about you that one day I'll tell your kids." Severus laughs at him. 

  "So what pictures are in there?" Harry asks moving to sit next to him. Severus opened up the cover to reveal the first picture. It was a woman with red hair in a hospital bed. She had a blue blanket in her arms. A man was standing next to him who had tears in his eyes and looked a lot like him. Then, there was a man who looked like Severus only younger who was leaning up against a wall with a tissue to his eyes. The picture was a wizard picture so the people moved. The woman moved a corner of the blanket to reveal a little baby boy crying.

  "The day you were born. I can remember it like it was yesterday."

  This was absolutely the worst day ever for Severus Snape. He was summoned to a Death Eater meeting at around four o'clock in the morning. The Dark Lord had sent Severus on a raid with other Death Eaters. They were torturing and killing innocent muggles. Well, they were, Severus refused to take part. They didn't return until almost nightfall. When the Dark Lord heard about how Severus refused to take part, he suffered the cruciatus curse for two minutes. Then he was sent back to the location of the raid to burn the bodies.