Prisinor of Chocolate

"What?" Severus said as he looked to the headmaster. He was brewing down in his chambers while Harry and Draco were down on the quidditch pitch when Albus summoned him up to his office.

"I said, Sirius Black has been released from Azkaban a few weeks ago and he requested to see young Harry. And I am telling you to let him," the headmaster replied back.

"When did he insist on visiting?" he strained out. The last thing he wanted was Black to invade in his life again.

"He will stop by sometime this afternoon, I believe he is aiming for lunch. I haven't yet told him you are currently Harry's guardian."

"Albus! Do you know what he's going to say to that?" Severus half screamed back at the old man. What if Black threatened to take him away? Severus couldn't live without having Harry in his life again. The castle has already seen him slip into one depression. And he doesn't think Lucius could handle him going through another one.

"Harry will remain in your care do not worry about that," Albus said sensing his potions masters uneasiness.

"But what if Harry would rather go with him?" he voiced very quietly. And he didn't realize he spoke it out loud till Albus answered him.

"I feel you have nothing to worry about there," Dumbledore stood and walked to his window and looked down at the quidditch pitch. The boys have stared there way back to the castle. Harry was laughing and lightly shoving Draco who looked as if he wished the ground would swallow him up. "I believe Harry is happy where he is."

Severus let out a great sigh. Let's hope that was true. He wished the headmaster a good day and returned down to his lab for the boys should be back soon and then... Black would grace his wonderful presence in his home. Again he sighed to himself. He tried his best to be a good father to the boy. Sure, he didn't let him do certain things like all parents did. But what if Black walked into his chambers, spewed this nonsense and promised Harry anything he wanted? Would Harry leave him just like that? He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard footsteps running towards him. He looked up just in time to see Harry and Draco running towards him. Harry got to him first, he was a little faster than Draco running or flying and threw his arms around him then came Draco.

"And what do two think you are doing?" Severus asked with a smile as he hugged the two children.

"Can Draco stay for lunch today? Please, dad?" Harry asked as he looked up at him, his green eyes shining.

"He can stay," Severus told him as he releases released the two boys.

"Come on, race you to the chambers," Harry said to Draco and the pair took off again with Draco still trailing behind him. Severus smiles to himself as he watched them leave. He began walking towards his chambers as well and walked quicker than normal so he wouldn't leave the boys standing at his door to long. Who knows what conversation Salzar would start.

"Sal who got here first?" He heard Harry say as he turned the corner. The two were huffing and puffing, Draco particularly was breathing heavy, and Sal was in his portrait laughing at the two of them.

"Severus!" Salzar shouted as he saw the man in black walk around the corner. Harry looked confused at first but then turned around.

"Dad!" Harry shouted as he turned around and faced him.

"Sal, what have you been doing?"

"We were having a discussion on who beat who to the door," Salzar was explaining when Harry cut him off.

"And I won," he said with a smug look on his face.

"You always do," Severus said as he gave the password and stepped into his quarters. He did some remodelling over the years. Draco stayed in the chambers more often than in the dorms. Hermione and Ron visited him frequently. The red-headed boy could get on his nerves sometimes, but the bushy brown haired girl could strike up a conversation that makes even him question somethings. She truly is the brightest witch of her year. Instead of just having Harry's bedroom and his own, he had to make a similar one for Draco. He stayed on the weekends or during break. Lucius would normally visit them during Christmas break and during Summer, they would bounce back and forth between Malfoy manor or Spinners End. Instead of potion catalogues on his coffee table, he had some children's books, games, and homework papers scattered across it. Potions, vials and cauldrons were not scattered around the room or on bookshelf's or above the mantle. Now there were collectable figurines of different animal's. Potted plants of all species were placed in the corners of the room. On the mantle were pictures of him, Harry, Lucius, Draco, more of Harry's friends or just fun occasions. Severus looked around the room and smiled to himself. His life completely changed since Harry came into his life. He can remember how many times he sat on the same couch but the room had a much darker feel to it, and he was alone, drinking fire whiskey, and read a potions catalogue.