Yugyeom-bully

Warning⚠️:Sexual Content.

Requested by bambamismydabmaster

Sorry it took so long💗 hope you enjoy.

School, a place to learn and gain more knowledge. A place to unleash your inner talents weather it is in school subject or arts. I just so happen to be talented in the arts of dance, the real reason as to why I come to school is to learn even more about dance and how I can become better. Sometimes I hate coming to dance class because of this boy by the name of Yugyeom, he's the best dancer in the whole entire school, heck in the whole entire city. His dance moves are out of this world and just because he's a great dancer he picks on people like me, he'll even yank my hair or push me down. Like why is he so fucking mean and rude? I don't even bother him, it's like he just does that because he wants to and he can. I came early to dance class today because I didn't want to be bothered with Yugyeom, so I practiced and danced for two straight hours without taking any water or restroom breaks. Tired and sweaty I laid on the floor trying to catch my breath.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't miss two left feet. What are you doing here lefty?" Yugyeom grins crouching down to my level."What do you want Yugyeom." I sigh sitting up.

Licking his lips he stands up towering over me. "I want you to suck me off."

Chuckling I look up at him before I start laughing like a mad women. "What?" Stopping my laughter I take a deep breath before busting out laughing again.

"Stop fucking laughing you slut!" He angrily shouts grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up to my feet. "I'm only going to say this once. You're gonna suck me off and then I'm gonna fuck that tight pussy of yours, understood?"

Turned on by the lowness of his voice I nod. "Y-yes." I stutter.

"Great. Let's get started. Strip." He demands pulling his shirt off and taking his pants and boxers off. "Mhmmm you look so sexy naked." He grins walking circles around me. "On your knees." Obeying him I drop to my knees and take his big long throbbing cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the pink tip. Licking over his slit I bring my hands up around the rest of him and jerk it, bobbing my head up down his member I wait for his sweet cum to shoot into my mouth. "Ah! You're so good at this." Running his hands down his body he brings them down to my head and grips my hair roughly tugging on it while strongly thrusting his cock into my mouth. "Fuck! I'm coming." He breathes out thrusting even faster making me choke and my spit to run down the sides of my mouth.

Letting his cum shoot all in my mouth he loudly grunts, pulling out my mouth he pushes me to the ground and slams into me knocking the air out of my chest. Feeling all of him in my stomach I scream as he just rams himself in and out of me. Licking my right nipple with his hot tongue his his hand roughly massages and pulls at the left numb.

"Y-Yugyeom!" I scream as his thrust become harder and sharper making it hard for me to breathe. Rubbing my clit in harsh circles he grins as I shake, slapping my clit with his index finger he grunts as my walls tighten over him making him thrust even faster.

"Fuck! Shit! I'm coming." Thrusting even faster he lifts my leg making sure to hit my gspot sending me over the edge.

"Yugyeom!" I scream as my cum squirts out all over him and the floor, pulling out me he groans as his cum shoots out all over my thigh and the floor. Panting I lay on the floor until my breathing is back to normal, slowly putting his clothes back on he leaves then comes back with napkins.

"Can't have the floor wet with our cum, can we?"

"Nope." I breathe out weakly putting my clothes back on and helping him wipe up the floor. "Just know I still hate you." I mumble out.

"But I don't hate you baby." He grins pulling me into his warm arms. "I'll stop bullying you if you become mine."

"How about no?"

"I don't take no for an answer. Sorry try again." He chuckles grabbing my butt.

"If I say yes will you really stop bullying me and actually love me?"

"Of course I will and I'll fuck you real good too."

"Alright fine."

"I knew you couldn't resist me." He smiles pecking my lips.

THE END 💦

Yugyeomie💙

~JetsetterB💕