:Chapter 39:

:Isabella:

I was running through the woods loading my pistols. My powers were buzzing at full speed and I was dying to use them. Maybe set my bullets aflame when I shot that son of a bitch. "Why don't you come out you little son of a bitch!" I yelled.

Anger was filling me and I had discarded the gown and cap before I even took off into the woods. 'You have been running for twenty minutes straight take a break.' "No." I said aloud. "Isabella!" Lucas yelled once again getting on my trail.

My grip on my pistols tightened and I took off ignoring Lucas. Garrick was fucking with me and I was tired of it. I was gonna show him who was king and queen around here. And he sure as hell wasn't king around here. My eyes burned blue as I jumped over a log.

I was running on adrenaline determined to slay Garrick and send him back to The First. Whoever The First was they were glutton for punishment. One day I'm gonna show up on their doorstep and beat the shit out of them. 'One day.' Least Satan agreed with me.

I carried on through the woods thankful for the boost of adrenaline I was getting. Or else I would of been panting on the ground and Lucas would of caught me and dragged me back kicking and screaming. 'But not today Isabella. You are determined to show Garrick who exactly is top bitch around here.' 'I am.'

With that I continued on happy my pistols safety was on or I would of shoot and really alerted Lucas. But I was determined to get Garrick. He has done nothing but make me run in circles. Enough was enough. I was done.

With that thought I carried on my legs pumping hard to keep up with my pace. A bunch of howls echoed through the sky. Hybrids and Dalton's pack. Great. Now a war might happen. 'Smart thinking Isabella.' I was gonna end this war with the death of Garrick. I'd present those hybrids his head on a fucking silver platter.

"Isabella stop! Let me help you we can fight him together!" Lucas yelled. Sorry Lucas this is my battle. You fought yours now it's time I fought mine. Ignoring Lucas's ever pleading voice I took off in the direction of a strong demon energy.

Garrick had a strong demon energy.

I stopped at a clearing near an abandoned warehouse. "We had been right." I stated feeling victorious. 'Isabella something is wi-' With that Satan's connection got cut off. "Quite magnificent things aren't they. Capable of blocking demon energy of the five generals and possessing demos." A familiar voice said the voice smooth as silk.

I turned around to come into eye contact with Garrick. If his eyes weren't red I'd think he was human. Dressed in human attire way different then Gavial. "Don't mistake me for my foolish younger brother," Garrick started heading towards me. I took the safety off my guns.

Garrick smiled. "I have no desire to mate with you. You are too young and not my type. I could careless about you actually. The thought of revenge was tempting but I'm not gonna kill you." Garrick said. "You gonna drag me back to The First. Well tell him or her that they have a lot coming if they think I'm going willingly." I told him. Garrick laughed. "The fates weren't stupid to pick you to be the vessel of Satan. Hunters being a vessel. Amusing actually. Strength that had already been training combined with power." Garrick stated.

"Why aren't you scared?" I asked. "Why would I be scared of a little girl. Yes I do admit you have quite the fighting skills but unlike Gavial I am thousands of years older than you. I existed before Jesus was a thought. If you mastered your powers I might be concerned," Garrick started.

"I'm more powerful then you think." I told him. Garrick grinned. "But you are scared of your powers. If the little gay was here I might be concerned but he won't find us. He's not that intelligent." Garrick said. Garrick began to circle me his red eyes burning into mine.