C/1

*Small Crowd Shouting*
"Hurry up Sianna(mentioned as sighana or seeana) these fans getting way too hyped" Ethan shouted. I walked into the twins warehouse to start our collab "let's start this video" Grayson suggested we got ready and started the video "what's up guys today we're doing a q&a with Sianna Rose Diaz!" both Ethan and Grayson shouted at the same time. I did a weird little introduction dance "what is that?" Grayson asked laughing I raised my eyebrows and smiled big "so Sisi and us asked u guys on twitter for questions so let's get to answering them" Ethan said "How long have you known the Dolan twins for?well 2 years and a half now" I answered "My turn!What is ur guys' relationship w/ Sianna? Well we see Sisi as our little sister" Grayson answered "oh shut up I'm the oldest here!" I shouted out while laughing "oh yea huh by 1 year"Grayson added "So this question goes to all of us from dolansandsisifanpage.Do we want kids and how many and when?" Ethan read.
"I want kids but like around my early 30's maybe 1 or 2" I answered first "I have a lot of kids I mean I never remembered m...making them" Grayson said "Gray I already told you there not ur kids" Ethan laughed "But they call me daddy" Grayson admitted "girls call guys daddy when they think guys are all that I guess and really attractive although I don't know what they see" I said serious "oh" Grayson sadly said "I'm just kidding Gray you now I love u" I said reaching my arms out for a hug "I know you doooo!" Grayson hugged me back "Sirson!" Ethan shouted "No Ethan" we both said. We fooled around a little Ethan pushed Grayson to the trampoline then I pushed Ethan off the zip line, out of no were we started playing tag "okay back to the questions" I demanded we all sat down and answered more questions "whats our favorite food guys?" I asked "well I like every type of food so I can't say" Ethan said "yes same" Grayson added "I love everything but I prefer drinking drinks like coffee iced or a frappe don't matter" I said randomly "umm okay but that wasn't the question" Ethan said laughing "well I just wanted to get that off my chest" I said "Well guys we came to the end of this video *sad music* it was fun hanging out with Sisi hopefully we make other videos together cuz she's lit hit her up she got no dm's and follow and subscribe to her channel down in the link give this video a thumbs up if you liked it and if you didn't like it don't forget to give this video a thumbs up we'll see you guys, NEXT TUESDAY!" Ethan said ending the video. "It's my turn to edit eth" Grayson pointed out "ight me and Sisi can watch a movie for now" Ethan said I nodded my head he made popcorn and we went into the other room and picked a comedy movie I couldn't stop laughing Ethan even recorded me and added it to his snapchat story after a couple of hours Grayson came in and sat with us "Collab Completed!" He shouted happily we all took out our phones and announced that the video was gonna be up "BEAUTIFUL'S GO WATCH MY COLLAB W/ THE DOLAN TWINS ON THEIR CHANNEL RIGHT NOW!" I shouted I waited to post it till they were finished making their videos since we were posting them at the same time "THE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED IN 3...2...1" they both recorded at once "1 2 3 posted" we said adding the videos to our stories "I have to go guys it was fun hanging out" I announced "Ight sis I love you" Ethan said "no I love her more" Grayson added "not even I do and I'll miss her the most too!" Ethan defended himself "not true i'll miss you more" Grayson fought back "I love u both and I'll see you soon" I said opening the door I drove back home since we all live in West Hollywood just like 15 minutes away from each other. Once I got home I ordered some Pizza and watched The Walking Dead on Netflix. I felt my pocket vibrating I pulled out my phone from it and it was Tessa Brooks(from team 10).
(Tessa's voice- in bold, Sisi's voice- slanted)
"Wassup Sisi"
"I haven't seen you in forever Tessa!"
"I know me and Erika miss you that's why we want you to come and make a video w/ us on our channel like before . What you say?"
"Sure at my house? Or ur guys'?"
"Come over on Saturday and you can spend the night it's gonna be lit"
"Ight but I never been there before and I don't even know everyone just you guys, Chance and Jake"(other team 10 members)
"I'll send you the address and you can meet them they'll like you"
"Okay I'm so happy I'm finally gonna see you guys again!"
"We are too it's been forever!"
"See you guys later bye"
"Bye"

I was pretty happy I was finally gonna see my girls just 4 more days. About 2 year ago we used to always hang out all the time they used to sleep over and we made videos together.

_______________________________

Hope y'all liked this first chapter cuz I didn't 🙃 no hate I wasted my time on this so...☹️don't be a bitch!