C/4

Ivan's POV

*week later*
I've been trying to text Sianna but she doesn't answer she just leaves me on read does she even like me? Or was it just a lie? "Are you still upset about Sianna?" Emilio asked "No why?" I lied "ever since she left you haven't been the same" Emilio said "she doesn't care about me so why should I she doesn't even text me back" I said "well what you tell her?" He asked I opened my messages a showed him what I've told her. (Messages below)

Once Emilio finished reading he looked surprised "bruh how are you gonna say that to a girl es gacho(it's rude)" Emilio confessed "well what else am I supposed to say?" I asked "tell her how you really feel bro and if she doesn't reply to that the...

Once Emilio finished reading he looked surprised "bruh how are you gonna say that to a girl es gacho(it's rude)" Emilio confessed "well what else am I supposed to say?" I asked "tell her how you really feel bro and if she doesn't reply to that then she's really missing out ensenale quien eres y lo que sientes (show her who you are & what you feel)" Emilio said getting out of the room. I started thinking about everything I needed to tell her about my feelings and what she needs to know about me. I regret telling her all those mean things she probably hates me.

----------------------------------------------

Idek what to write anymore...ideas?😬 kinda feel like deleting this story it's wack🤷‍♀️