They find out pt 1

Rick Grimes: It had been nearly a week after she lied to Rick and the guilt was eating at her mentality. She had to tell him soon or else she'd go mad. Chewing on the inside of her cheek, placing a hand on her stomach. Nibbling on her bottom lip as she approached Rick who was idly chatting with Daryl. "Can I speak to you in private?" She mumbled.

"Of course." Excusing himself as he intertwined their fingers. Escorting her to their shared cell, pressing a kiss against her forehead. 

"I'm just going to say it, please don't hate me." She whispered as she weakly gripped onto his shirt.

"Is everything okay? You can tell me, I couldn't hate you." He tried to reassure her.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out, blinking back tears as she buried her face into her hands.

The air thickened as silence developed before he wrapped his arms tightly around her body. Holding her close to his chest while kissing her forehead. "Sweetheart, I couldn't hate you for this. We made this child together. How far along are you?"

"I'm 4 months as of right now, I found out a week ago. I was too scared to tell you, I thought you'd hate me." She whimpered, blinking back tears.

"I could never hate you, maybe Carl will get his baby brother after all." He teased.

That was the start of a wonderful relationship.

Daryl Dixon: It had been a month since the last time she spoke to Daryl. After the way he snapped at her, she decided to keep her distance from the Dixon. Carol was a big help in keeping Daryl away from her.

She was maybe three or four months pregnant now but she didn't know. But she had a good guess that she was four months going on five. It was just an instinct, a mother's intuition is never wrong.

Currently she was sitting in Carol's kitchen, humming to herself as she wrote down baby names and the supplies she was going to need. Watching the older woman bake her cookies.

Smiling softly as she moved to get up, pushing the chair in as she picked the piece of paper up. "I'll be back in a minute, I need to give this to Glenn."

"Alright sweetie, I'll leave some cookies out for you." Carol replied she pulled the tray of cookies out of the oven.

It was easy to find Glenn, he was in the watch tower. But what was difficult was the steady gaze that Daryl was giving her. Handing the paper to the Korean as she awkwardly smiled. "Thanks Glenn, I appreciate your help."

"No problem (Y/N), anything for you. Just take care." Glenn glanced from her to her stomach, before stiffening when Daryl spoke.

"Go flirt somewhere else. We have a job to do." Daryl snapped, making the female look down. "We weren't flirting, he's just helping me get some things for..." She swallowed thickly. "My  baby."

That shut the Dixon up as he glanced at the (H/C) female then to her stomach. "Who's the kids father?"He grunted.

"You are, but I don't need your bullshit. You don't need to be in my baby's life, anyways thanks again Glenn." With that, she quickly departed. Rushing back to Carol's house but was stopped.

"I'm sorry." Did Daryl Dixon just apologise to her? Turning her head back as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I forgive you..." With those three little words, it brought the two of them closer, and Daryl was actually smiling for once. Hoping he'd be a better father than his own was.

Glenn Rhee: About two days after her panic attack, she had taken some days off for bed rest. Once her nerves had calmed down enough, she went out to find Glenn. Fiddling with the end of her shirt as she softly smiled. But all color drained from her face once she saw Glenn.

Her mouth suddenly went dry as she slowly walked over. Instantly getting wrapped up in a tight hug. Her heart melted as she snuggled up against him. "Glenn, I'm pregnant.." She softly mumbled.

Glenn's hold tightened as he grinned widely. "I'm going to be a father?"All she did was nod at his question.

All the weight fell off her shoulders once she was lifted up and twirled around, giggling happily. "I'm glad you're so happy."

At that moment, she knew she didn't have to fear anything else. Glenn loved her and their child.

Carl Grimes: Carl finding out about her pregnancy was never supposed to happen. It was supposed to be her little secret. But karma decided to have him walk into her room when she was admiring her growing baby bump.

Too distracted by how she could see her baby kicking to even notice the taller brunette male. Lowering her shirt as she spotted him in the corner of her mirror. Her body froze, her eyes widening like saucers.

The older boy had nothing to say, his own eyes were doe like. His hands suddenly felt clammy and his chest tightened.

"H-how much did you see?" Came a meek and uncertain question, snapping Carl out of his thoughts. "... everything, am I the father...??" His voice cracked in between words.

His whole world stopped once she sadly nodded her head. "Who else knows?" A second passed before she spoke. "Glenn, Daryl, Carol,...and your dad.."

A thick silence surrounded the teens before he slowly walked over, pulling her into his chest. Burying his face into her shoulder. "I promise I'll protect you both. Please give me another chance." He pleaded.

"....one more chance, if I see you with her again. You'll never see me or our baby again."

They may have been teenagers but they had hope in their future.

Negan: It had been maybe a month or two after Negan had 'punished' you. He was actually gentle and understanding, and it made you feel bad for judging him so harshly. Maybe, just maybe he would be a good father. Sadly, he was always too busy and when he returned to their shared room. He never spoke to her anymore, it made her nervous.

As the weeks ticked by and her belly swelled with their unborn child, hiding her pregnancy was becoming harder and harder. It wasn't until Dwight had pointed it out in front of... everyone about the extra weight gain. Her cheeks burned in embarrassment as tears swelled up in her eyes.

Running right into Negan as she softly gasped, squeezing her eyes shut but the impact of the concrete floor never came. Slowly reopening her eyes as she was pulled into a familiar leather jacket. "What's going on here?!"He snapped angrily.

Dwight adjusted his gun over his shoulder as he scowled. "Ask your wife."Came the gruff response as he left. The cold eyes directed at her now, shuddering under his intense gaze. "Explain yourself sweetpea."

"I-i... I'm pregnant." She stuttered out, closing her eyes as she awaited. A minute passed then two before she felt her body being lifted up, cracking an eye open. Her eyes widened at the sight of how happy the stern man was.

Maybe, she made the right choice now. All thanks to Dwight's big mouth, she'd thank him later.