You almost get bit

Rick Grimes: Being pregnant and having to go on supply runs was stressful especially when your significant other kept worrying about you and your baby. It was like any other day, going out with Rick on a personal run.

She was rummaging through baby clothes as she smiled happily, placing a hand on her baby bump. In a few seconds everything seemed to be in slow motion as a walker grabbed onto her arm and yanked. A scream ripped through her throat as she yanked back. Her heart pounded into her chest, tests rolling down her cheeks. It was Rick who stabbed the snapping walker in the head until it let her go.

Sobbing heavily as she latched onto him as she buried her face into his shoulder. Mumbling I'm sorry over and over again as she weeped. Rick gripped onto her waist and mumbled sweet nothings into her ear and lead her back to the car.

Let's just say she never went out on a run again and had to make a list for them to take each week.

Daryl Dixon: It was during the fall of the prison when she got separated from Daryl, her eyes bugged out as she wrapped an arm around her stomach as she frantically searched for her gun. Firing at the undead creatures as she sobbed, when she ran out of bullets. A boney hand wrapped around her ankle as she screamed in terror. Kicking with all her might until an arrow pierced through it's skull.

Sobbing as she buried her face into her hands as she was lifted off the ground. "Darlin' are you okay?!" The worried face of Daryl appeared in her line of sight.

"I... I'm fine.." She breathed. "We're fine, no bites or scratches."

"Good." With that he swiftly carried her out and to safety before going back to make sure no one else was left behind.

Glenn Rhee: It took a lot of begging to get him to agree to let her go with him on a run. But once she listed off baby supplies he regretfully agreed to let her come along. By the time she had gotten in the store, she had made her way over to the baby section. Humming happily as she put things into her cart. Huffing as she reached up and pulled a diaper box off the shelf.

Satisfied with her work once she landed the box. Turning to call for Glenn when a walker grabbed her waist, rotten teeth snapping at her exposed shoulder. A loud scream ripped through her throat as she struggled, pushing back the walker as best she could.

Thankfully, Glenn had came running. His eyes narrowing at the walker as he tackled it, stabbing it in the head repeatedly. She wheezed and fell onto her knees, reaching out and tugging on his shirt. "...Glenn, it's dead. Please stop.." She whimpered.

Dropping the knife with shaky hands as he wrapped his arms around her body and hugged her like his life depended on it. "I can't lose you or our baby...I don't know what I would do if you got bit.." He bitterly spoke, tears swelling up in his eyes.

Looks like you'll be making a list from now on.

Carl Grimes: Being nearly a beach ball was hard, considering the fact that she had to run from walkers. Wheezing as she ran from the prison. Clutching her hoodie desperately praying that Carl made it out alive. Stumbling as she hissed, a numbing pain hit her ankle as she limped over to a fall tree and sat down.

"Fuck, I'm screwed. I'm sorry Carl, looks like you'll never get to meet our baby..." She sighed as she leaned her head back, a surprise scream escaping her lips as her hair was yanked back. Her eyes made contact with the milky dead ones of a walker, tears rolled down her cheeks as she awaited death.

"Babe!" Carl? Was this heaven? Were they both dead...

Barely cracking her eyes open as she blinked, staring up at the boy. A sob escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "I'm fine...the baby's fine... I'm sorry." She sniffled, trembling.