Finally

Eren's P.O.V.

"I can't stand it any longer, I know that Erica loves me I could see it in her eyes and that kiss is proof!"

"What kiss?!" Armin, Hitch and Marlo asked in unison.

"Well you remember our first night in the house? I was on the roof and so was Erica and things happened and our lips met when we were in a trance."

"You can't count that as true love. Either way, she's trouble and a snobbish noble. She'd only be nothing but trouble for you." Hitch seemed quite angry as she said this. "Why don't you find someone who's already in your league. A princess doesn't suit a soldier, another soldier would suit you."

"Come now Hitch, I've known Eren for many many years and I have never seen him behave like this before, that too over a girl. The fact that you kissed her is also shocking. Man! You work fast!"

"I just need to meet her once to talk things over. After what that Crazor tried to do to her, I want to know if she is fine with marrying him. I'll do what she says no matter how much it gets to me."

But Marlo then reminded me that I have to lie low for a while and continue my practice with the titans.

"I still say she's trouble. She is nothing but a spoiled brat." Hitch reprized.

"Then I wonder what that makes you..." Eren mumbled because he was in no mood to argue.

The Next Day

"Eren, try to hold it on a little longer...good...lets take a break now!" Hanji exclaimed, "Good job Eren."

I was with Armin, Hitch and Marlo when out of nowhere General Pixis came up to us and said that after practice to stay in my room and I will have an important discussion to make with someone.

I obviously was quite puzzled at his seriousness but he broke it off with a swig from his vial of wine and a remark of envy, "Son, I wish I had your luck!"

That Afternoon

*knock knock knock*

I guessed that was the 'someone and I opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw her standing before me. My thought were filled with happiness with the fact that -She came back!-

Erica's P.O.V.

Grandpa led me to a room and left me there to have my talk with Eren. I knocked just enough for Eren to hear and I could hear him unlocking the door. As I heard those sounds I could feel my heartbeat rise by the second. He finally opened the and I saw his astonishment. Of course he didn't forget the fact that we were not to meet so he pulled me into his room with slight force and locked the door behind us. Without any hesitation he wrapped me in his arms and I could feel myself get warm inside as he held me and I could feel the goosebumps on my skin rise.

We knew we longed to embrace each other. He didn't want to waste time planning, he wanted to make the most of our time together. He pushed me to a wall and looked into my eyes, I saw the same eyes I had seen four years ago. I was in between a wall and Eren. He leaned forward to close the gap between us and I didn't hesitate either. I could feel all my anxiety vanish little by little. I was in heaven with my true love...

***********************************************************************************************

I really find that the lion king songs make sense when put with my story!

Enjoy reading!