Chapter one.

It had been so long since Bella was back in New York City, at her own complex apartment surrounded by familiar walls and the furniture placed inside the building. She was so used to traveling around the globe she almost had forgot what it was like for a split second of having time for herself, at least to rest up for that matter. This time she traveled to Paris for fashion week, it had been a hectic there, during her trip it was nonstop strutting down the runway, making money off of fashion brands that were to die for. All of her activities, and job kept her mind off of worries which sprawled out in her mind, it was a new time in her life given to the success she had been given.

In other words, no relationship once so ever, though plenty of tabloids made up rumors of how she moved on or worse, she tried meddling into Abel's relationship, well no his then relationship. She remembered Selena and Abel have been broken up a little after seven months ago, it was now January. The flight went smoothly, without any complications of landing or while in the air. Her private jet landed, and in suspecting the paparazzi would be there waiting for her arrival, she was quick to get ready cover her face, at least make an attempt to do so. She took her hands to pull up the hoodie over her head, then placing her fingers in the front of her hoodie, she tied the strings together in a tight knot, she tucked her hair back but failed in attempt as her bangs fell in front of her face. Since it was one AM in the morning she figured it's pointless to wear sunglasses to cover her eyes, the paps would get to take a few shots of her anyway.

Bella was quick to rise up from her seat, she went over to grab a few of her stuff including her XO hoodie, despite the odds of her former flame Bella would always support Abel through thick and thin, people could say she needed to love herself more, and to have more respect at least that's what they said when she would like a simple post on IG of him. It was ridiculous, they just couldn't leave her be, it's not like Abel would give a fuck if she did so, it seemed she meant little to nothing to him now. She stepped out of private jet that now landed, she knew her body guards would meet her up nearby the airport. She held her phone into her hand tightly clutching it in the palm of her dainty hand, once she saw her guards she greeted them with a simple shake of her head, and she didn't have much to say she wanted to get back to her place to sleep, she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

The paparazzi were nowhere to be seen, surprisingly for once she could have peace coming back to the US without any shots of her taken, perhaps it was all because it's late at night. Bella stepped inside of cab, while her guards went to put her heavy suitcases in the trunk, she was quick to close the door with a slight slam it unintentionally too loud. Their vehicle sped off once her bodyguard were finished with putting her bags into the back of the car's trunk. During the ride it would take about an hour or so to arrive to her complex building, she leaned the side of her temple against the window, but her eyes remained open for the most part, until she felt a ding coming from her iPhone, it lit up causing her to squint down, she saw the bright flash of the text icon appear on her screen, thinking it was her sister checking in on how the flight went, instead it was from someone else, a person she hadn't spoken let alone had face to face contact for the past two years, now they wanted to communicate with her? Reading the text, four simple words read....
"We need to talk."