~part one~

So just to clarify Ella and Ford are to of my Instagram Friends that I ship verrry much SO YEAH! Enjoy~
-------------------------------------------------------
~fords pov~
It was my first day in collage, i was pretty nervous but I was also excited. I was going to me dream college! I couldn't believe it. As I arrived I grabbed my bags and head to my dorm to meet my new roommate. Once I got there my roommate was sitting down on one bed so I took the other and set my bags down. My roommate was a skinny guy, brown hair, green eyes and he said "hey, my names Eric, you must be..." "stanford" I said and smiled "oh, nice to meet you stanford." Eric said smiling back at him "pleasure to meet you as well, Eric." I finished unpacking my bags and I decided to head out "I'll be back later." I said and walked out of the dorm. After I had done so I immediately ran into someone "my goodness I'm so sorry" I got up and went to help the girl I ran into up "Ella?" I recognized the blonde she had yellow eyes and the same color hair, she wore a light yellow dress "stanford!" Ella said as she smiled "oh it's so great to see you again it's been what, 2 years ?" I went to help her up and she grabbed my hand pulling herself off the ground "it had been! Ahh!! It's so nice to see you! I've missed my best friend"

~Ella's pov~
It was so nice seeing my old friend again, I was before nervous about coming here but now seeing a familiar face made me feel 10x better, I quickly hugged him while giggling "ahh! I can't even explain how good it is to see a familiar face!" Ford smiled "I know, it's great to see you Ella" I smiled back at him then let go of him "maybe we could like go get lunch tomorrow to catch up on things!! I mean it has been 2 years ..!" Ford agreed "that would be great! I'll see ya tomorrow then?" I smiled "yep!, bye ford!" I said "Bye Ella!" He responded and we both walked back to our dorms