Chapter 1; Under The Rain

I do not own any of the Attack On Titan characters, stories. No, None at all.
They rightfully belong to their creators and owners.
Also, this is the first time I'm writing like anything so please be gentle with meh.
And Your Name will be written as (Y/N) or (YN)
Your Hair Colour (Y/H/C) or (HC) or (YH)
Your sister (YS)
Your sister fiancé (YSF)
PoV means Point of View

Also, this is a female reader but you can ignore that and just change it in your head for it being them or he.

Under the rain

(YN) and Corporal Levi has been fighting each other again. It was a normal thing really like two best friends fighting each other for the last piece of chocolate cake, the old cadets and new cadets have long ago been over it and recognize it more as a daily routine rather than an oddity.

But that was last week ago...

It's been 7 days since they have heard (YN) laughter from someone misfortune of landing on her pranks, running away from Captain Levi because she didn't get to clean her room properly, sneaking behind Sasha to steal a potato or bread, avoiding training to randomly sleep practically anywhere.

And.....

It's been 7 days since Corporal Levi showed himself. Petra is more than joyful to have some time alone with her captain, she would bring in meals to his office from breakfast, lunch to dinner and some snacks or tea. The others from Levi squad brings in and forth his paperwork while hanji takes temporary command of training the cadets. The only time when the other cadet's glimpse Corporal Levi is when he's returning to his room or visiting the cemetery.

-

Knock Knock
"Corporal, it's Petra I brought your meal, Sir and Squad Leader hanji would like to have a word with you."

Levi sitting in a hunched form at his desk not even looking away from the documents in front of him called out  "Enter" with his surprisingly hoarse voice, his deep voice has changed to a much creaky tone than before, it all considerably sounds like he has been screaming for hours on no end.

Petra let out a sigh and entered with Hanji trailing behind her. Petra moves to the right side of the room without making as much sound as possible and places his meal on a coffee table with a single chair beside it, then striding in front of Levi waiting to be ordered or dismiss, for the past 7 days Petra has been closer to her captain then ever, at least that what she believes is transpiring.

While hanji......

Well, hanji being hanji loudly stomp her shoes on the wooden floor and sits on the cherry coloured cushioned chair in front of Levi desk, determine to make him react to her whether in a negative or positive demeanour.
Levi didn't comment and simply ignore her and continues to write on his already read paper before folding it and holds it out to Petra. "Give this to Commander Erwin and no one else. Dismiss."

"Hai" with a nod Petra took the folded paper and leave.

With that done Levi stands and move to eat his meal not even paying attention to hanji as if she's a ghost not to been seen by any two-eyed humans.

Cough * Cough * Cough * Cough!!!

Hanji letting out a loud infuriating fake cough to still signify to Levi she's not leaving anytime soon. It's been seven days since the incident and even thou Levi is a master at concealing his emotions. This one, however...

This one incident pushes him over the edge...

Now his hanging by a thread,
Struggling onto the ledge as to not fall in the pits.

"Are you going to visit her again?" Hanji knowing too well Levi will never open up to anyone, well anyone but a certain (YH) haired prankster soldier.

Hanji can still evidently remember that day,
Seven days ago

They combated again against the Titans. It was another expedition and they needed hanji to research the Titans more from their activities from day and night and do experiments on Eren Titan form. It was a secret mission for Eren and the only ones who came are hanji, Levi, (YN), Mikasa, Arwin, Eren and your older sister and her fiancé both happens to be assigned from commander Erwin squad.

It took them about half a day through the dense forest to locate a hunting cabin at an unsatisfactory distance from the wall but it's better than riding every day outside the walls for this research. They were supposed to stay half a month and if they were lucky a full month for the research and experiment. By the time the crew have arrived there weren't any complications, not only was there a hunting cabin but above the trees, there seems to have platforms almost like a treehouse only a super smaller version only used for one or two people.

Once they have settled in and check around the area for any wandering titan. Levi has ordered everyone to use the hunting cabin as there day to day need but they would sleep on the smaller version treehouse for precautions. Honestly, hanji thinks at that time Levi just craves some alone time in that treehouse with a certain (YHC) soldier and it's a close tight space and its a month worth of alone time 😏

That's is until the relaxation mood was ruin as half a month has passed. When it was (YN) turn to clean the clothes by the river stream which was supposed to be done with Levi as he is her partner, only to almost be eaten by a Titan and having their leg broke because a fourth Titan grab you. In the end, Mikasa saves you and hanji patches you up while you tried to ignore a perilous aura emitting from the short captain behind you.

Ignoring Levi also proved to be difficult because as soon Hanji was done checking your wounds, Levi nagged/scold you that you were being reckless and you should have used your head more in a fight. "Titans may be stupid, but still; Don't make it into a game." He said.

As much as you wanted to justify the reasoning of your actions choose to back off a bit, sensing his agitation plus you were already tired from almost being eaten and having put to bed rest because of your leg and that means hours of boredom. You glanced out of the treehouse window after being carried by a fuming captain with his gear and saw the sun was setting down.

The sky was a mixture of pale pinks, yellows, oranges and reds, and soon darkness would come and you welcome it. As much as it sounds and appears remarkable to be a survey corp soldier, in the end just having to know you get to see a sunset and witness another day brings gratified to (YN). Knowing she lived and would continue doing her duty.

The next day you and Levi didn't address yesterday incident, or the quarrel and so the unsaid words have lingered in the room and stayed there. You reckoned it would be better to leave it be for now and let one of you cool off, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to pair off a short-tempered OCD captain to a carefree prankster soldier together.

However, what you and the others didn't know was that there wasn't only four Titans that day you broke your leg.

———

"Anji   Hanji!  HANJI!  Oi FOUR EYES!"

Snapping out of memory land hanji remember why she's here. She was supposed to talk to shorty about the death of-

"If you're going to space out then do it in your damn office." With a bang, Levi left his office and headed straight to his room fetched a change of a new pair of clothes and shower, then run directly to the stables and gallop away.

-

To be continued~~~~~~~

Author Note: Sorry but I have to chop the proportions off because it's a bit too long for only one chapter BUT it is still a one-shot story.